Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

Does this mean you owe me $5.00? If so, I'd be happy to trade it to you for a ride in the Z06.

Quit trying to get free rides, and he already blew off every local member here. He wasn't going to hang around anyways. :D

Fuck you have a nice day bitch. :D

Really, you didn't talk like that on the phone, your such a pussy. We'll see who the little bitch is sunshine. Why don't you call me or talk to me like that in person?

See you soon, I'm more of a face to face person, we'll see if your vocabulary improves.

Last edited:
I have kids to put to bed, great day of football scrimmage for two of them, goodnite ladies.

I read all this an got so excited I had to go watch fight videos on YouTube! :beer::thumbup:

This was mildly entertaining, will there be more today?

All I see is a specific pattern from a member of the local Phoenix group.

Very revealing and somewhat entertaining:D

Don't like it, don't fucken post. Its a concept called minding your own business. Fuck, I don't recall you ever hanging out with another member, I met you by chance at the racetrack. Lets just say first impressions are very revealing, I've not posted what I think of you, so why don't we just each keep our opinions of one another to ourselves. I think that's fair.

You have my number as well, like I told Jay, feel free to call me if you have an issue with me. :p

Shit, another nut falls out of the tree, what is this, Fuck with Poolguys week. :D

Already talked to Jim about his thread, he doesn't care and he told me not to erase anything of mine. Contrary to most, this stuff is all joke, as long as my kids aren't brought up. :)

And you guys thought Phoenix was a small, little sleepy city in the middle of the desert. Stay tuned as two good friends entertain you. Until then, have a good day.

And you guys thought Phoenix was a small, little sleepy city in the middle of the desert. Stay tuned as two good friends entertain you. Until then, have a good day.

No more from me buddy, I don't know shit about Psycho other than his name is Shawn. I will say, I don't think we would get along well though. It's like you say, you ask him what time it is, and he tells you how to build a clock. :D.

Besides, its football season and two of the boys play as well, so I have a busy weekly schedule for awhile. No time for childish rants anymore. :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back