Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

I'll quit already Jay, I'm sure we'll meet up, at the track for sure if you do go. Goodnite
fool.

All the lies about how many cars you have and how fast your truck was make me laugh. Your ass didn't even spray a full bottle of NOS after you broke it being a dick and trying to beat down Scott's messed up 10. I don't have anything to hide sunshine, I don't make bald tire excuses either. I can do this all day, been awhile since our lx forum suoire and you even bitched out of racing Scott when he traded for his 300 SRT. Now you get a Vette and wanna talk big. That's funny. :burnout::burnout:

You're the one who keeps talking about how bad you want to race and then keeps digging in about how im coming up with excuses because I don't want to hang out with you guys. I have a life and im enjoying it to the fullest. If I want to cruise with my other friends and have a great time im going to do it. I don't need anyone calling me out saying im bitching out or I don't want to race such and such. I can play the call out game too. I don't need to prove anything. You decided to play the call out game when I first got the vette. I knew it was coming that's why I stayed on the forums. It's all in good fun. Im not much of a poster as you can see from my post count being that I was here since 07. But if all this jibber jabber posting makes you happy then good for you. Lol

Your funny Jay, bring on any dumbass comment you can think off. :D

All your comments are dumb ass hell. I can keep going. But im the mature one around here obviously. You didn't see me calling your car's out when I was just driving the vette off the lot. Have a good day sir. Lol

Whatever Jay, you've always come up with excuses, I'm leaving your ass alone. Most words out of your mouth have been BS since I met you. You've never offered me any bit of useful info, I helped you install NOS and cutouts on your truck you ungrateful shit. I was gonna erase my posts, but fuck you. Other members here might believe your shit, but I know you to well. Later, and no, I'm not mad. :D

Oh look, its forum love! :D Would you two like to get a room? Or, would you like me to move this to the offensive section? I'll leave it up to you to decide which, but us responsible, non-trouble-making forum members find your banter immature and way below us. WADR, of course. :D

Oh look, its forum love! :D Would you two like to get a room? Or, would you like me to move this to the offensive section? I'll leave it up to you to decide which, but us responsible, non-trouble-making forum members find your banter immature and way below us. WADR, of course. :D

I know, I was going to have my apart erased and I still might out of respect for Jim. So I do apologize to all the non-trouble making, virgin eared members for any stress my above comments have inflicted on you. Have a glorious day. :D

Whatever Jay, you've always come up with excuses, I'm leaving your ass alone. Most words out of your mouth have been BS since I met you. You've never offered me any bit of useful info, I helped you install NOS and cutouts on your truck you ungrateful shit. I was gonna erase my posts, but fuck you. Other members here might believe your shit, but I know you to well. Later, and no, I'm not mad. :D

I guess you forgot the times I helped your ass take the bed off your truck, helped you take the transmission off your truck and helped you push that turd to a gas station because you ran out of gas. It's all good. Im not offended by any of this. You can say fuck me and call me ungrateful. Everyone here knows what kind of person you are. All they have to do is read your posts. You started the whole call out convo and messed up Jims thread with your stupid remarks. Im sure there will be another thread you ruin. Have a good day cleaning pools sir. And sorry Jim for your thread.

I guess you forgot the times I helped your ass take the bed off your truck, helped you take the transmission off your truck and helped you push that turd to a gas station because you ran out of gas. It's all good. Im not offended by any of this. You can say fuck me and call me ungrateful. Everyone here knows what kind of person you are. All they have to do is read your posts. You started the whole call out convo and messed up Jims thread with your stupid remarks. Im sure there will be another thread you ruin. Have a good day cleaning pools sir. And sorry Jim for your thread.

Wow, help me move a bed off a truck to the ground doesn't constitute much help, took like two minutes. And helped lower a tranny, not take off, your a nut. Your definition of help is a lot different than mine. lol

Last edited:
To each his own version, personally I don't care who likes me, I don't go posting up shit I don't own trying to make myself look better. You get a clean slate with Vette guys, take advantage of it. Bye bye now, go drive around doing nothing leeching off your city job. :D

To each his own version, personally I don't care who likes me, I don't go posting up shit I don't own trying to make myself look better. You get a clean slate with Vette guys, take advantage of it. Bye bye now, go drive around doing nothing leeching off your city job. :D

And you still keep blabbing on. You must not have any pools to clean. Ill enjoy my city job with retirement while your old ass will be 55+ still cleaning pools and dealing with a million kids that ain't even yours. Lol

And you still keep blabbing on. You must not have any pools to clean. Ill enjoy my city job with retirement while your old ass will be 55+ still cleaning pools and dealing with a million kids that ain't even yours. Lol

OUCH!! This is out of control. I think we should get together and talk it out. drink a beer or two and eat some food too:dancing:

And posssibly discuss how I can get on that city plan. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back