Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

I have four boys sunshine, its takes a lot more than internet or text banter to piss me off.:D

Like I said it was a 50/50 I was gonna go on that trip with you (older guys) But the Sedona cruise was with my friends that are my age. I said I would be out if you went to the pavs on Saturday but I didn't hear from anyone.

I got football practice with two off them, so gotta go. You might have chores to finish up, so I'll let you go. :p

Lol I know how you like to get your post count up. Ill tell you what. Im gonna be at a car show tomorrow night at desert ridge. Ill swing by and do some runs. It will give you enough time to get the truck ready.

Like I said it was a 50/50 I was gonna go on that trip with you (older guys) But the Sedona cruise was with my friends that are my age. I said I would be out if you went to the pavs on Saturday but I didn't hear from anyone.

Hey, hey, watch it with that old stuff! I'm only 28!

Its all good Jay, I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere for a spirited run. :D I'll go get my truck ready and you won't show again. I saw a definitely going, not a 50/50 response.

Lol I know how you like to get your post count up. Ill tell you what. Im gonna be at a car show tomorrow night at desert ridge. Ill swing by and do some runs. It will give you enough time to get the truck ready.

My trucks always ready to play, I don't do the bald tires or afraid to break something because its my only transportation excuses, boohoo. You never even raced Liz's car other than that freeway jont where I would of smoked that ass. Lol

Later, I gotta watch football practice. Go play with your carbon fiber or something. :D

Ha you make me laugh. Bring both cars out. I dont mind chopping them off lol.

I guess post #123 doesn't say 50/50. Oh well Im down for a spirited drive tomorrow if you are down. Im gonna see if I can get a gopro so I can replay the vids of me sawing off both cars:chain:

I guess post #123 doesn't say 50/50. Oh well Im down for a spirited drive tomorrow if you are down. Im gonna see if I can get a gopro so I can replay the vids of me sawing off both cars:chain:

Who is both cars, and I have a family life with kids and bills. Some of us aren't blessed to live at home well into their 20's bro. Hell, I've even had sex with a real woman. :D

Last edited:

I don't jump every time somebody tells me too, its called wearing big boy pants. I know where your grandma lives fool, I'll hit you up when my schedule clears up. :p

I don't jump every time somebody tells me too, its called wearing big boy pants. I know where your grandma lives fool, I'll hit you up when my schedule clears up. :p

Sounds like your backing out of my challenge. You said your truck is always ready. So is it ready to be sawed off by my z06? Im gonna be in your hood tomorrow. Hope your bottles are filled.:D

Ha you make me laugh. Bring both cars out. I dont mind chopping them off lol.

All the lies about how many cars you have and how fast your truck was make me laugh. Your ass didn't even spray a full bottle of NOS after you broke it being a dick and trying to beat down Scott's messed up 10. I don't have anything to hide sunshine, I don't make bald tire excuses either. I can do this all day, been awhile since our lx forum suoire and you even bitched out of racing Scott when he traded for his 300 SRT. Now you get a Vette and wanna talk big. That's funny. :burnout::burnout:

Sounds like your backing out of my challenge. You said your truck is always ready. So is it ready to be sawed off by my z06? Im gonna be in your hood tomorrow. Hope your bottles are filled.:D

I work, kids play football dumbass, actually have a scrimmage. I aint going anywhere, and like I said, I don't jump for anybody.

I don't back out of shit, unlike your ass, how many excuses you make not to race our 5.7? Go to sleep, you cant miss work, the job your dad got you. :D

Maybe I'll catch you at a Vette show. If your in my neighborhood, cut my lawn or fill in some potholes in street. There's a wheel barrel and shovel on side of house. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back