Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

Picked it up about 5:00 today, followed JoD home & drove the 10 to have some hot wings & cold beer. Then went by Chilly Bomers at 51st & Bell Road. Just a hand full of cars there, so did a drive thru. We then went to 57th & Bell Road & again only a few cars there so did a drive thru & went home. If JoD hadn't been with me I would still be out there. Thinking of going to 57th & Bell tomorrow, that's their busy night, & check it out. Really any reason to drive the 10. Love JoD's Jeep GC with the 57 Hemi, but it's not a 10. I couldn't last a whole winter not driving this thing. I would have to put a snow blade on the front.

Im glad to see you have your truck back Jim. When the transmission went out on mine it was down for 2 months. It felt like it was a year. Hoping to make the cruise it's a 50/50 for me since I will be in Laughlin the following Saturday. This month and the next 3 are going to be busy.

Picked it up about 5:00 today, followed JoD home & drove the 10 to have some hot wings & cold beer. Then went by Chilly Bomers at 51st & Bell Road. Just a hand full of cars there, so did a drive thru. We then went to 57th & Bell Road & again only a few cars there so did a drive thru & went home. If JoD hadn't been with me I would still be out there. Thinking of going to 57th & Bell tomorrow, that's their busy night, & check it out. Really any reason to drive the 10. Love JoD's Jeep GC with the 57 Hemi, but it's not a 10. I couldn't last a whole winter not driving this thing. I would have to put a snow blade on the front.

Remember, there is some boxing match on tonight so it may not be so busy until after that:dontknow: Maybe i'll find an excuse to come cruise around too.

Hay guys, is anyone around the tucson/phoenix area? I am staying in tucson till tuesday morning i dont have my truck, but it would be awesome to meet some of you arizona guys on sunday or monday. My wife is interviewing for 2 jobs out hear. So there is a possibility that i may move out hear. O am from philadelphia, Pa. Le me know. I have a rental car, but may not be able to drive depend on i the wife is using it at that time.

Tucson is a long way from us. 2 hrs I think. Maybe someone else will chime in. If these guys want to meet up for some beers and a small GTG, maybe you can make the long haul.

Just got back from the GTG at 67th Ave. & Bell Rd. It was FORD night. Booooooo!!!! Saturday The Mopar Club will be at the Pavilions in Scottsdale & so will I. Hope some of you guys will be able to make it. Then of course the Tortilla Flat lunch will be on Sunday.
Privatetoe82 if you can make it to Phoenix, there will be a lot to do & see this coming week end.

Any members in the Tucson area? Not sure if I've heard of anybody posting up from that area honestly.

Im glad to see you have your truck back Jim. When the transmission went out on mine it was down for 2 months. It felt like it was a year. Hoping to make the cruise it's a 50/50 for me since I will be in Laughlin the following Saturday. This month and the next 3 are going to be busy.

What does the following Saturday have to do with the 22nd cruise? :confused:

Bring that damn Z06 out so we can see it dammit, I still consider you a SRT-10 guy. :D

Great, the more the better. We have been wanting to see that new Vette. This could be a Kodak moment.

Had a good time a Tortilla Flats today with some great friends & weather. Below 100 degrees. 5 vehicles, three were 10's. Finally have this one down now comes Cruise on Central next month.

I can't believe Rick has not been on here after ya'lls comments. lol We will definitely do Tombstone, as long as Jay can available. lol Rick also brought up making a trip up North, before the snow flys. I think we should do something at least once a month. Tombstone is good & I like Sedona, ya'll let me know what GTG's sound good to you & we will try to put them together. Remember Cruise on Central is this month & then comes Thanksgiving, XMAS & New Years. Oh, JR I forgot to ask you about Josh, is he OK?

Yeah I'm game for once a month gtg. Josh is good. He's was gonna come but he just moved into his house that he bought.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back