Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

Sup guys. Im rarely on the forums. But yes I did buy a Z06 thats got some mods so Like Rick said, Hes gonna have to step up his game:D Im still going to hang out with you guys. I wont forget how awesome these trucks are. Im just happy I will be able to break 10s with minor mods. I hope the track opens soon. Heres some pics of the vette.;)

http://s139.photobucket.com/user/case580/media/20130902_111723_zps05a5ce96.jpg.html]
20130902_111723_zps05a5ce96.jpg
[/URL]

Rick & I talked & it looks like the Tortilla Flat cruz is back on. Sorry for the drama guys. Those that want to go will & those that don't won't. The West siders will met a Rick's house & leave from there (I think that means me). We will pick up Dylan as we go down 101 thru Scottsdale/Tempe. We will meet the East siders at the Chevron Station/Waffle House at the Superstition Freeway & Exit 196(Idaho) at 11:00 Sunday the 8th. We will travel from there to Tortilla Flat together. If this won't work for someone, keep it to yourself. No, just kidding let me know.[/QUO

Hey Guys, looks like a fun run, wish I could go, but leaving to Ohio this weekend for a family visit. I'll catch up on the next one. With it cooling down soon, maybe we can do a Saturday night meet up at the Pavillions in Scottsdale.

Sounds like a plan, have a safe trip.

Got to wash the truck in the morning, damn dirt and rain got me yesterday.

Saw Jay's car today, it is nice and sounds good. Be nice to see how my truck does against it one of these days. :D

Might just change oil instead, bought some 0-40 to cut down on weight just in case any of you clowns gets frisky with the throttle pedal. :D

We live in a f****king desert & our Tortilla Flat run got rained out. I'm moving to Yuma. Did get to hook up with Rick, Jay & Kyle at the Peoria Café for breakfast this morning, didn't get to see Jays Vette because it was raining. Try & reschedule for next Sunday the 15th. Birthday boy Kyle said he was in as did Dylan. If the weather permits I will be there. That's three. Hope to see everyone else.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back