Photos of the second Ram SRT-10 GTG in the Netherlands

Thats awesome. :rock:

Gotta hand it to you guys...you boys do know how to put out great GTGs!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

spdrcrj said:
Great pics Elwin, thanks for sharing. Hoping to tour around Europe in '11. Floor, did you know our trucks were the two that were "born" on the same day?

yeahhhhh , twins :D

I don't think we have ever had 28 SRT 10's in one place, ever!

Great job Europe! You folks Rock!

And I have to say that one Inferno Red truck really looks great!

Awesome pics,
Looks like a fun time(28 trucks:rock: )
Burnouts and cruizing:D ,I like the logo in the mirror(objects appear to be losing):rock: The weather looks to be perfect too,Or did all the yellow fevers make it look brighter out??:dontknow:

Fkn bitchin, I love to see europeans sprung on american iron, that looked like a real good time...............:eating: can only imagine how good the vittles are,gunna go check vids..............:rock: :D :rock:

Looks like you guys had a good turn out and fun! I wish we could somehow have a World Wide GTG and have all the SRT10s in one spot.

Nice turnout! Never would have thought there were that many of these bad ass trucks overseas!!

no wonder there are none around my house....They are all over there,awesome gtg though:rock:

Hell of a lot QC's....i also noticed a lot of signal markers on the side of the truck's...is that b/c of netherland's rule?

kickinassrt-10 said:
Hell of a lot QC's....i also noticed a lot of signal markers on the side of the truck's...is that b/c of netherland's rule?

European rule which is followed up more in one country than the other.
Vehicles over 6 meter (+19 feet) must have them.

That's awesome Elwin:rock: Impressive turn out:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Thanks for sharing...love the read in the mirror.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back