Pinks All Out will be filming at Atlanta Dragway

the Gang is Here

Well the Gang has arrived. FatJack is out jumping around the inflatable amusement area.

Attachments

• GTG 1.JPG
    GTG 1.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 23
  • GTG 3.JPG
    GTG 3.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 18
  • GTG 4.JPG
    GTG 4.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 19
We want to thank everyone who accepted our invitation. We had a great time with each other. I cant wait until we all are able to hook up, again.

FatJack,ntw0rk,Griff,Roz, Bone,TalibanDan, Taliban's Wife & Daughter (who is the greatest little 2 year old) & Supercar10f1, I want you guys to know that after making several phones I was able to find out if Rich is OK. The torn abdominal muscle :dontknow: will heal and he will be able to continue at the starting line at the next Pinks All Out. I know all of you were just as worried as I ;) ;) ;) . Yall probably loss sleep worrying so much. ;)
Look forward to seeing everyone again, soon I hope.
Ken & Stephanie

By the way, thanks you guys for the "TiP" it wasnt necessary but is appreciated

Last edited:
Georgia Ken said:
We want to thank everyone who accepted our invitation. We had a great time with each other. I cant wait until we all are able to hook up, again.

FatJack,ntw0rk,Griff,Roz, Bone,TalibanDan, Taliban's Wife & Daughter (who is the greatest little 2 year old) & Supercar10f1, I want you guys to know that after making several phones I was able to find out if Rich is OK. The torn abdominal muscle :dontknow: will heal and he will be able to continue at the starting line at the next Pinks All Out. I know all of you were just as worried as I ;) ;) ;) . Yall probably loss sleep worrying so much. ;)
Look forward to seeing everyone again, soon I hope.
Ken & Stephanie

What a joke!

Had a great time, can't wait to get together again.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back