Please Help - My Heart has Stopped Beating!?!?!

They all say 3.9 mb hahahaha

kind of like the Queen's poll!!
But they have small , medium and large .. use the small and try the medium,, I think mine , I used the medium 3.9 but cam out to a 3.8 hahaha

Definitely not beating even when i click on the avatar in the efitor. If Jeffey doesn't help me I'm never speaking to him again!
I think he heard you and closed my browser with a big error message and I had to open and log on again .. Come on Jeff fix Wifeys heart :D

Well you have half a heart beat between you avatar and you post pic :eek::D

I think it’s on of the the left ventricles and the one of the right atrium working now .. but appears your pulse rate is beating a little fast .. Maybe ablation, cardio version or a pace maker will fix the problem … Jeff , Jeff ,,,,,, EMERGENCY SURGERY, STAT !

Okay it beats again in the Avatar editor but only when i use the full size gif

i dunno. Who needs a heart beat anyways :(
Yeah those damn hearts are over rated lol

Jeffey! Is a heartbeat in your super moderator powers? My heart hasn't beat in my Avatar for years! It may be the wrong size and I don't know how to resize.
i run a vbulletin forum just like this one.
My bet is they don’t have that option on in the Admin Control Panel. If you know the admin, here is the how I check it on my vbulletin:

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit (usergroup) > Picture Uploading Permissions section > Can Upload Animated Avatar > Yes

ttps://file.io/JLctlUZS0Agf
(h removed incase they don’t allow hyperlinks)

Does Shaggy still exist .. maybe he has the answer
I'm not sure. I used the contact administrator feature at the bottom of the forum page and not one response from anyone yet - lol

but maybe they have a ban on me :eek:

i run a vbulletin forum just like this one.
My bet is they don’t have that option on in the Admin Control Panel. If you know the admin, here is the how I check it on my vbulletin:

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit (usergroup) > Picture Uploading Permissions section > Can Upload Animated Avatar > Yes

ttps://file.io/JLctlUZS0Agf
(h removed incase they don’t allow hyperlinks)
If you had looked, you would see this is xenforo, not vbulletin, vbulletin has way to many issues.

We may have to get 2005ViperRam appointed as an admin to check the heart condition?

such a shame a perfectly good Avatar goes to waste in this fashion! :p
He’s hired, just contact @Shaggy and tell him you’re an expert

good day

He’s hired, just contact @Shaggy and tell him you’re an expert

good day
Right! Shaggy who?? Hahahaha

If I were an expert I wouldn't be searching for a heart surgeon for almost a decade!

If shaggy ever does respond maybe he will fix up your issues too!

:DHeartbeat problem solved!!! Who needs one anyways:D

If you had looked, you would see this is xenforo, not vbulletin, vbulletin has way to many issues.
Man, it really looked like vbulletin. I thought they paid to unbranded the vbulletin logo from the screen.
I wanted Wifey to have a heart beat like the Tin man. Oh well, since it’s not vbulletin, back to Oz…

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back