Please Help - My Heart has Stopped Beating!?!?!

Man, it really looked like vbulletin. I thought they paid to unbranded the vbulletin logo from the screen.
I wanted Wifey to have a heart beat like the Tin man. Oh well, since it’s not vbulletin, back to Oz…
Lol! Right! Well thanks for trying :cool:

....... Auntie Em!!! There's no place like home :D

Last edited:
284A9BFC-AD17-4441-8B42-4D73F9D7BAE8.gif

that's what my avatar used to do!

I love the tin man avatar!
Eventually you will get a heart transplant, until then, it’s a heart pacemaker….
I like it too! I'm patient. My heart will beat again! lol :D:confused:

I found the your Heart thief :eek:

IMG_0083.gif

Trying to get your heart fixed in this forum is akin to the medical field!!

This has been five years in the waiting for approval process. Glad I'm not super old yet :D

Trying to get your heart fixed in this forum is akin to the medical field!!

This has been five years in the waiting for approval process. Glad I'm not super old yet :D
That’s the truth spring chicken :p

I have no ambition to fix your issue, 1st world problems, ugh
She will understand Jeff ,, No she won’t or maybe she will . Hell , I don’t know and maybe that’s the problem , UGH !

She will understand Jeff ,, No she won’t or maybe she will . Hell , I don’t know and maybe that’s the problem , UGH !

Oh Jeffey you know I understand you!! If you don't know that then you should! My issue will work itself out! I have joined the Tinman on the yellow brick road .... :D:cool:

Hahahaha!!! Hell no I don't understand! I'll keep whining for another five years. Maybe Shaggy will step up and fix this problem! :D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back