Please, Say a Prayer for Marne:

hope she gets well soon mikey my prayers go out to her and you

Just saw this thread Mikey.! Hope Marne is feeling better, Robin suffers from migrains, has imitrex in the med cabinet. Our best to all!. :)

Thanks to all. I am feeling better today....the first day I could actually get up and do some chores. I couldn't work for 4 days...thats gonna hurt. OH well. I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers..I honestly feel those made me better. I have suffered from these for years along with my mom and sister...my dad lucked out.:dontknow: . I got some really good advice from Tim and my sister and it seems to have helped.

Luv U ALL-The Mrs:p

DAMN!:( I just saw this Marne! I'm glad you're feeling better!

BTW...I Hear being in close proximity to the Sickness can cause severe headaches!:D:D:D

And I plomise to call soon....:)

Marne..Mikey..Just saw this thread..havent been able to get online the past few days..Glad you are feeling better Marne..I sorta know what the migraines are like as for the past week or so, I have been having some nasty headaches, and have double vision..I spent yesterday in the ER, and they can not figure out the problem..Tommorow I go to a Neurologist..Im taking Percoset, which helps, but not entirely..Cand drive, and riding in a car is really bad unles I shut my eyes..lol...Glad you are back on your feet Marne..

Glad yer back on your feet, Marne.....

Migraines are just the worst......... Just the worst.....

D

Mrs.Sickness said:
Thanks to all. I am feeling better today....the first day I could actually get up and do some chores. I couldn't work for 4 days...thats gonna hurt. OH well. I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers..I honestly feel those made me better. I have suffered from these for years along with my mom and sister...my dad lucked out.:dontknow: . I got some really good advice from Tim and my sister and it seems to have helped.

So glad you are feeling better...hope you can beat it quicker next time (but really hope there is not a next time).

Mrs.Sickness said:

Glad to read you're back on your feet! :rock: :rock:

If you feel up for it - kick Mikey in the nuts for me! :p :D

Mrs.Sickness said:

Hey Marne, don't know if you've tried but there are some foods that can help out too, it worked for me when I used to get them (somehow I've outgrown them, I credit the weed hehe). Anyway, you should try to eat bananas, almonds, any food high in riboflavin. It seriously helps some people. Best thing is to eat a banana a day it can really help to keep the things away. And no Mikey, not your banana, that won't do the job hehe.

Marne I hope you feel better real quick.
I have no helpful info on this subject, but you know I care.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back