Please welcome AC Performance to VTCOA!

Todd and crew really know their stuff guys. They took great care of me and my truck while I was stationed out there... they really went above and beyond. I've dealt with a number of Viper shops, including DC, and I was truly impressed with A&C. If you live in the southwest, and need some work done on your truck... A&C is my recommendation, hands down!:rock:

Thanks for the nice words Brad. Not sure where you even got stationed now. I did remember seeing that truck somewhere on line for sale! :)

And for everybody I am going to be working on a get together, lunch, maybe something good to "give away" :)

Ill keep everybody updated

Thanks for the nice words Brad. Not sure where you even got stationed now. I did remember seeing that truck somewhere on line for sale! :)

And for everybody I am going to be working on a get together, lunch, maybe something good to "give away" :)

Ill keep everybody updated

Yeah buddy. I'm out on Kentucky now... Ft Campbell. I'm getting out of the army so I sold the truck for business start up $$$. Let me know if you need any guns;)

Well we're extremely knowledgeable with all the Generation Vipers (and have done more Gen3 Viper engine combinations than any other year), and have a very strong following.

We've built and tuned many SRT trucks as well. Right now we can offer almost anything for your SRT if we have the truck in hand. From Custom Turbo systems, Built engines - Heads / Cam Packages. The best deals on Paxton Setups around as well.

We can offer remote tuning depending on where you are. We routinely do alot of Viper Tuning.

We do not have a vast parts catalog "in stock" on the trucks, BUT wanting to get more involved with the SRT Truck community we are planning to change this. (right now we have headers, shifters, clutches, g-force transmissions, in stock. BUT for Vipers! :)

We are direct with many of the vendors and I can offer pricing on some items that are hard to match.

ARH Headers
Paxton
x-metal

Just to name a few. But more importantly than all the UPGRADES we can do. Everybody that works at out Facility is CLEAN, very detailed, and we have the knowledge to treat your SRT well. We're not a shop just starting to learn. We've been around and the truth is this:

It's tough to go somehwere and know that

1. Your not going to be gouged because this is a Viper Truck
2. Nobody is going to sell you something you don't need
3. We backup what we sell and stand behind our work.
4. We have the know how and experience to get you to whatever power level you'd like to be at
5. Tuning is everything and we do it "in house". No excuses. I can tune any combination.

We are good people here and love the Viper Performance world.

Although I have alot of Paxton Built SRT quad cabs and single cabs out there, with 100% happy customers. We see far fewer trucks than Vipers (which are shipped from everywhere to us) And we'd like to change that.

I personally go over and beyond probably more than I should! We've definately gone the extra mile to help out some SRT trucks that needed help and help many other shops out there as well.

Honestly I look forward to working with all of you.

In addition, We are excellent at tracking electrical gremlins, oddball problems. Fuel systems etc.

And one last thing: ALL vehicles that come in to our facility leave one way. CLEAN. We've done it this way for the last 7 years and I feel it's the only way.

Regardless of how your truck comes in. I like it to leave clean. So we detail everything before it leaves. What can I say. We are Finicky.

Last edited:
Got to Love it

Havent had the time to stop by the shop yet but I have called a couple times for quotes. The over-the-phone customer service is outstanding. I hope to get the truck down there in the next year for a build. Was supposed to happen this year but a home purchase put the stop to it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back