pool party gtg

Wifey said:
Hey we coulda had a three way!!!!! - they were done with their first keg when Mutt called here to say hi and do the pass around :D :rock: :D Those Floridians know how to party hearty :elefant:

THANKS FOR CALLING MUTT! It was nice talking to you all :rock: :D :elefant:

What a bunch of HO's,got THE call from Muttly today too,and mannnnn did these guyz sound like they were haveing a great time !!!So Sorry I had to miss this one !!!! Maybe we can make up for it at Mickey's in a couple weeks !!!! I think Earls Kegorator has earned its place in the ANALS of VTCOA gtg's !!!:beer: :beer:

just got home from the gtg party was going strong when i left mutt did a great burn out front off earls house but then the polica showed up they took some good pictures and the cop posed with them

I just called srt11 on his cell for an update on the G.T.G. status!:)
Man I,m it was great,(like I was there),Got to talk to Mutt,Network,Todd,Dennis(gts/acr)..Typical Fla.G.T.G.(AWESOME):rock: :rock:
I guess I missed one hell of a G.T.G.:(

no viper yet said:
just got home from the gtg party was going strong when i left mutt did a great burn out front off earls house but then the polica showed up they took some good pictures and the cop posed with them

NOT AGAIN !!!!Surprise,surprise !!!!Better be careful there,you're going to get a reputation hanging with those people !!!:elefant: :elefant:

6pakattack said:
NOT AGAIN !!!!Surprise,surprise !!!!Better be careful there,you're going to get a reputation hanging with those people !!!:elefant: :elefant:
needed your truck their the only yellow their was my sons viper

no viper yet said:

Believe me,I really wish I did make it,but there's some major sadness in the family right now,and we're trying to be as supportive as we can be !!!:rock:

no viper yet said:

Yeah, Sixpaks truck is a real retina burner!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Believe me,I really wish I did make it,but there's some major sadness in the family right now,and we're trying to be as supportive as we can be !!!:rock:
sorry to here that

Just makes me count MY blessings all the more !!!Yeah we celebrated my cousins 50th Birthday,'cause he's not expected to make it there,which is the 29th of this month !!!:( But he's dealing with it very well !!!

6pakattack said:
Just makes me count MY blessings all the more !!!Yeah we celebrated my cousins 50th Birthday,'cause he's not expected to make it there,which is the 29th of this month !!!:( But he's dealing with it very well !!!
at 50 way way to young

6pakattack said:

Right there with you buddy,I count my blessings every mourning!!!

Yeah Mickey,I know that's right !!!! I just got to keep myself healthy 'till after your gtg,then it's all down hill from there !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

6pakattack said:
Yeah Mickey,I know that's right !!!! I just got to keep myself healthy 'till after your gtg,then it's all down hill from there !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
you mean up hill

just got back, had a bitchin time!!!! :)

Earl never ceases to be the nicest, most hospitable guy in the world, I'm lucky to have you dudes as friends!! :)

SRT-11 said:

Earl never ceases to be the nicest, most hospitable guy in the world, I'm lucky to have you dudes as friends!! :)
got to change your pics with your new grille looks great

SRT-11 said:

Yeah,Earls definitely good people,then again so are the rest of this bunch !!!!Now you can set your eyes on the 6th at Mickey's place !!!The INSANITY NEVER ENDS with the Fla Bunch !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

6pakattack said:
No,I'll probably get a buzz on,and fall down,no problem !!:beer:

Your not expecting a hug or something like that,are you!!!!:dontknow:
Well,maybe one hug!!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back