pool party gtg

Thanks for the calls guys, really great talking to yall......sorry to cut you short Mutt, we had just arrived at a cigar event and had to introduce my new squeeze to a lot of folks....

Great pics, glad everyone had so much fun......FL GTG is alive and well :rock:

Big Perm said:
Thanks for the calls guys, really great talking to yall......sorry to cut you short Mutt, we had just arrived at a cigar event and had to introduce my new squeeze to a lot of folks....

Great pics, glad everyone had so much fun......FL GTG is alive and well :rock:
You did see the other pics too, and the video, right?!

It was great talking to you, and Rose!! She sounds real nice! (Got any pics yet?:D:evil:)

ntw0rk said:
You did see the other pics too, and the video, right?!

It was great talking to you, and Rose!! She sounds real nice! (Got any pics yet?:D:evil:)
oh, scott got to talk to the new squeeze?????and i get cut short??????whats up with that??????

MUTT said:
oh, scott got to talk to the new squeeze?????and i get cut short??????whats up with that??????

Mutt, don't get jealous....you're still my main squeeze :D

Big Perm said:
Mutt, don't get jealous....you're still my main squeeze :D
yeah sure...i think you love scott more...just cause he gives you something that is long and skinnny

a cigar:D

MUTT said:
yeah sure...i think you love scott more...just cause he gives you something that is long and skinnny

a cigar:D

That's not all he gives me :p

Brat said:
you got it,I just put towels and soap out there for you getting ready to inflate the air mattress.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Earl,I know this is kind of late....but do ya think next time ya can actually show Mutt how to USE the soap?:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back