pool party gtg

SRT-11 said:
just got back, had a bitchin time!!!! :)

Earl never ceases to be the nicest, most hospitable guy in the world, I'm lucky to have you dudes as friends!! :)

Then again,it could've been all them Bitches you were with too !!!!:D

SRT-11 said:
just got back, had a bitchin time!!!! :)

Earl never ceases to be the nicest, most hospitable guy in the world, I'm lucky to have you dudes as friends!! :)

Yeah,the more you drink,the better we look!!!!:D :D :D

Just getting home from my 1st GTG, with this awesome bunch.
But first let me back up to my arrival…:confused:
When I arrived there was a cloud of smoke and I could not enter the driveway as the police officer had taken that location. Mutt was explaining to a police officer that a MUSTANG from, I believe he said “Tennesseeâ€￾, had just finished doing a burn out in front of the house. There was a lot of hugging and kissing offered to this officer along with photo opportunities for posterity. The officer hugged Mutt and left at a high rate speed looking for that Damn Mustang. I was asked if I would pull my truck in the driveway and as I pulled in it looked as though Mutt’s truck had caught fire. :burnout: :burnout: He opened the bed cover and smoke billowed from the inside. Mutt has no idea how that smoke got there. :rock: I believe him.:dontknow:
Thanks for having me over… It was educational. I’ll see you at the next gtg.

ITSCHNER said:
When I arrived there was a cloud of smoke and I could not enter the driveway as the police officer had taken that location. Mutt was explaining to a police officer that a MUSTANG from, I believe he said “Tennesseeâ€￾, had just finished doing a burn out in front of the house. There was a lot of hugging and kissing offered to this officer along with photo opportunities for posterity. The officer hugged Mutt and left at a high rate speed looking for that Damn Mustang. I was asked if I would pull my truck in the driveway and as I pulled in it looked as though Mutt’s truck had caught fire. :burnout: :burnout: He opened the bed cover and smoke billowed from the inside. Mutt has no idea how that smoke got there. :rock: I believe him.:dontknow:

Knowing Mutt,he probably trunked Dennis' ass so he could take his Bitch home with him !!!!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

1qksrt said:
HA HA HA,NOW THAT THAR IS FUNY!!!:rock:

MUTT ROCKS :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Now if only we can get him to :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
there should be video for ya....good enough to get the cops called!:rock:

ITSCHNER said:
Yeh, I'll bet it was some dumb kid with his hat on backwards, a wife beater t-shirt and a Gold Tooth!!! He He He :D :D :D

Good Mornin there Muttley, how's the HANGOVER???? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D Thanks for the call. BTW, ya'lls talk funny, Sir :D :D :p :p :p ;)

Last edited:
MUTT said:
there should be video for ya....good enough to get the cops called!:rock:

Looking forward to seeing the video,As well as the pics.!!:rock:
The local police dept. probably has mourning briefings about Brats house!!:D

1qksrt said:
Looking forward to seeing the video,As well as the pics.!!:rock:
The local police dept. probably has mourning briefings about Brats house!!:D

LMFAO !!!!!Or should it be "DEBRIEFING",knowing these sickos !!!!:D

here's a few pics,

After Mutt's burnout, I opened his tonneau like 10 minutes later and enough smoke came out to give cheech and chong wood.

pic0027yd2.jpg

pic0026rf4.jpg

And Dennis' viper is dope, it made me pissed I didn't just get the car to begin with :)

pic0025cr6.jpg

and thanks to srt-11, i will have a new mod to install on the truck...will take pictures...and anyone looking for a grill upgrade, talk to srt-11...INCREDIBLE!

SRT-11 said:
here's a few pics,

After Mutt's burnout, I opened his tonneau like 10 minutes later and enough smoke came out to give cheech and chong wood.

pic0027yd2.jpg

pic0026rf4.jpg

And Dennis' viper is dope, it made me pissed I didn't just get the car to begin with :)

pic0025cr6.jpg
how about the crossfire next to mutts burning bed thats mine not a viper but it drives great
dennis sr

Mr Dennis Sr Sir,why didn't you get the SRT6 in that badd boy ??? Drove one of them (SRT6 Crossfire) at the innaugural SRT Experience !!! WOW what Bang for the Buck that car had !!!:rock: :rock:

how comes there are still no other pics from this?

6pakattack said:
Mr Dennis Sr Sir,why didn't you get the SRT6 in that badd boy ??? Drove one of them (SRT6 Crossfire) at the innaugural SRT Experience !!! WOW what Bang for the Buck that car had !!!:rock: :rock:
lack of funds no payments on this one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back