pool party gtg

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
your really starting to piss me off little mikey!:p
Then I am doing a good job then :D If your uptight enough to get bent on something I say to you after your stay here :dontknow: :D :confused: When I get to Florida Dennis I am gonna wait until ur asleep and take it out for a spin......You think the neighbor is pissed at you guys now...Wait until I mow his lawn with a Yellow Viper :D :D

TheSickness said:
Then I am doing a good job then :D If your uptight enough to get bent on something I say to you after your stay here :dontknow: :D :confused: When I get to Florida Dennis I am gonna wait until ur asleep and take it out for a spin......You think the neighbor is pissed at you guys now...Wait until I mow his lawn with a Yellow Viper :D :D

i`ll be waitin for ya.:rock:

I finally figured it all out....Just had me an epiphany :D Dennis's sigline is that big because he is over compensating for having such a small irregularly shaped Penis :rock: Rock On :nurse:

TheSickness said:
I finally figured it all out....Just had me an epiphany :D Dennis's sigline is that big because he is over compensating for having such a small irregularly shaped Penis :rock: Rock On :nurse:

LIKE I SAYED,CANT WAIT FOR YA TO COME ON DOWN.:p

TheSickness said:

oh yea,that would be dennis`...no s dumbass.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back