Port and polished manifold

Dyno didn't quite work out today. Went to england green today for a dyno, but they couldnt properly calibrate it, numbers were all over the place. Also tried Psi motorsports (where I had my last dyno) but their dyno was down. Gonna try another place tomorrow. I already put the manifold on, so not gonna swap on dyno. Truck feels good tho.

That sucks things didn't workout but i for one appreciate the effort to inform us of any gains

Don't let him lie about two dyno's being broken.....he isn't allowed to post any numbers until this patent/copyright businesses is sorted out in court..Any day now this thread will disappear, because its infringing on copyright laws....seriously...

Don't let him lie about two dyno's being broken.....he isn't allowed to post any numbers until this patent/copyright businesses is sorted out in court..Any day now this thread will disappear, because its infringing on copyright laws....seriously...

Until patent/copyright business is sorted out? That is not something that happens overnight... let alone months and months.

If that's the case, then we will NEVER see the results of this port job he did.

I don't know where he is from, but where I am from, anything that has to do with court/law is never done is a timely fashion. Patents aren't free either. They are unbelievably expensive.

Getting a patent on porting a Viper intake manifold? really?

What was done isn't reinventing the wheel. Chances are the patent will be denied. He hasn't created a new product. If I am not mistaken, a large check will have to go to Chrysler for using their product as the very basis for the patent long before you or I ever see a functioning manifold for sale.

2 cents.

Good luck though if that's what he is endeavoring to do.

2107675-not_sure_if_serious_2.jpg

What's the point now we will not have a accurate numbers from stock to ported since different dynos different days.

I am still interested in seeing how the manifold performs on the dyno.

Guys I have a customer and member that will be doing testing on his manifold later this month. Not sure if he's gonna dyno but he will race. ;) :burnout:

Guys I have a customer and member that will be doing testing on his manifold later this month. Not sure if he's gonna dyno but he will race. ;) :burnout:

You should get a dyno and track times.. I'm actually interested at this point.. I'd like to know what ones good for lol.. I'm still waiting as everyone else is.. I'm to the point of trying to ge5t someone local to do a before and after just to find out.. probably a car tho.. at this point I have not want to do these things.. but I would like to know what its worth.. my guess was always 30+ easy on a manual trans car and 20-30 on an auto truck.. so some dyno numbers would be nice.. its a shame the manifold had not been dynoed yet.. and I Have shot him a few texts to hopefully find out it was getting dynoed soon with no response.. so yea.. for the sake of ported manis it would be nice to see actual numbers from someone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back