Port and polished manifold

Just make sure your not copying anything the viper whisperer has done, lol.

Lol, funny. I apologize for seeming assy about the whole deal but its not the first instance ive shared info and work and see it out there by others. Wish y'all good gains and better E.T.s :burnout:

Just make sure your not copying anything the viper whisperer has done, lol.
Scott is a good guy. Honestly, most of the peeps in the Viper Truck community are top notch people, even those who choose to post elsewhere, instead of here. (But not Stewart, he is a tool. :D ) I can't blame any of them for being leery of competition in our limited market.

Wow a lot of fighting over opening up an intake,

I think anyone who was contemplating porting this intake would come to a vary similar conclusion if they were thinking about opening it up.. There are not many ways to do this and it seams you both have had the same idea, And im sure 10 other shops out there have done it as well..

Its not like one of you produced something like this below and the other copied,.. You both took a stock product and modified it.. in a similar fashion , And NO one is getting 28hp out of an intake , i seen that in here somewhere.. unless that intake has a blower attached to the other end..
17192d1186271737-hogans-racing-intake-manifold-hogans-front-3qtr.jpg

16301%20(12).JPG

16378%20(1).JPG

[QloVENOMOUS1 RACING;1176613]Ironhead, the only thing Busted is your reality bud. Now
Stfu! :D

I'm letting this thread go on cause like you said," beating a dead horse" for sure.

Caveman....yup it's been posted in many threads that folks thought it was worthless and knocked this mod. I did it 4 years ago!!
Done many since and they were all split open the same. I post up a few pics to share info, and suddenly this guy 200 miles from is doing EXACTLY the same? Yeah it rubs me wrong for sure but that's cool, I'm a big boy :chain:

Mr. mack, yea I called you. I wanted to find out who was using my exact markings and cut to open the intake up ;)
I haven't answers your call or text cause I have nothing to say. nd I'm a very busy guy. I learned all I needed to during our conversation.
You were a janitor at some shop and learned a few things watching while you swept shavings and made coffee:rock: Awesome!
Then you get shit canned and Josh brings an intake to get done and you claim " I do them on the side", so you take the job and with guidance from my pics posted only days prior to Josh p. chasing an intake from me after I post a couwon't postbecauseof an in progress VIPER intake. Funny a couple days later you come to our Viper Truck Club of America forum and post pics claiming you can port I takes for these guys!! Why don't you pay your Vendor fees then start hustling business from here bud? I pay my dues for sure :burnout:

Again I know imitation is the highest form of flattery so I just keep on moving.

So where do we stand? I gotta a liar saying he's never seen an intake from a gen 3 Viper ported, yet comes and post pics identical to mine? Whatever, keep on With what you do, and I will keep on doing my thing.

Ironhead ....again.... Try shutting your **** garage and instigating shit here. You're needed on Vaginas of the World!:argh: :D

Dude you showed your true colors all on your own on this thread .And Yes I will not stfu and you cant make me and are not man enough to make me ,when they say you own this forum and ban me like you got banned on the other forums I will still be rubbing salt in yours and others BS claims like you have done to others ,You are doing just what you bad mouthed others for doing .Talk about the pot calling kettle black .
Just because I wont be one of your nut lickers don't hate lol.

Now I know you wont be able to stand not having the last word so flab your gums .I know you think It hurts my feelings that you constantly keep calling my truck a garage queen but you really are not ,Im pround I only have 19000 mile on mine ,, so rock on little man .

And I joined this forum in jan 2008 ,some 7000 members before you ever did ,back in early 2008 there was someone or some outfit cut one intake open and ported it ,now being you were no were around here and MAY not even have had a 10 then ,does that mean YOU are the copy cat .
:dontknow:
If you are so worried of coping why don't you file for a patent on your one of a kind processes ,see how far that pig flys .

damn I used quote button wrong :(

Last edited:
Here we go !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI]Beating A Dead Horse - YouTube[/ame]

ohhhh! I want one of those big high rise intakes for my viper truck!!!!

Looks expensive though.....

You are, you're gonna have a supercharged Viper truck!!!!!!!!! JK...... Can't wait to see and hear it when finished.......

Personally I think until there are proven dyno numbers and track times to go with, arguing over all of this is moot. Could turn out that this work doesn't add jack or shit. Or at least not enough to warrant going through the hassle of doing the work or paying someone to do it. I understand where Scott is coming from but at the same time it's one thing to be upset if he had certifiable proof of the gains this work makes. I copied off other people's tests in high school sometimes and still ended up getting a bad grade here and there because turns out they didn't study either. Point being, copying doesn't always mean you're actually copying something that is proven, so until the porting of this intake manifold in the manner that it was ported is proven one way or the other, we should just back off.

I let JMB do a mild port on mine simply because he already had my $700 core charge from my calipers so I had him powdercoat my spare valve covers and intake manifold and do the port. Basically told him do what you can do with the $700 and then send me back the difference, if any. I've read a lot of old threads on here about porting the intake mani and there's a lot of opinions but no one could say with any definitive proof that modifying the stock manifold does any significant. I asked Justin his opinion and his personal opinion is it doesn't do much by cutting it open and porting, that's why he only did a gasket matched port. So like everyone else, I'm curious to see what the dyno says on the OP's mani and then I think a more legit debate can ensue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back