Port and polished manifold

Well, when I see the intake split open exactly how I do mine, ill consider copying. :thumpdown:
"this little forum" is the hugest and most informative around and I've been part of it for many years, so I'm known here...and worldwide sir ;)
I've been doing intakes for a couple years including my personal intake. I appreciate your intake purchase though, and I fairly priced it as I bought it.:rock:
Good luck on your intake:burnout:

Your welcome and thank you. Trust me no one copied your manifold technigues and as I posted earlier these guys must of copied you also.

Attachments

• $T2eC16ZHJHMFH!ZBznZsBRzlZ1gkZ!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16ZHJHMFH!ZBznZsBRzlZ1gkZ!~~60_3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Here's some more pics of the other side of the manifold. Pictures are not of a completed job but mid progress. People love pictures so here you go. And if anybody wants to compare port jobs (you know who u are), please feel free to post good and clear pictures of their work for comparison. Thank you.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1374354719869.jpg
    ResizedImage_1374354719869.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 145
  • ResizedImage_1374355755012.jpg
    ResizedImage_1374355755012.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 158
Damnit. If I could weld aluminum I would totally be doing this mod. I love grinding. Ive got a nice Miller Plasma cutter so I can cut it up pretty easily.

Props guys

Damnit. If I could weld aluminum I would totally be doing this mod. I love grinding. Ive got a nice Miller Plasma cutter so I can cut it up pretty easily.

Props guys

Local welding shop shouldn't charge too much to weld it back together

Yeah but I would want it welded up nice and pretty. with teeny tiny welds and then smooth them out you know?

Any decent welder should be able to do that bud. Just make sure there's no pinholes. They equal a vacuum leak :burnout:

Here's one ground down. Welds smoothed
image.jpg

All finished up. I like the way the welds looked so I asked him to leave them. I was gonna just respray it, but I think I'm gonna polish it myself. So dyno results might take a little longer.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1374442219064.jpg
    ResizedImage_1374442219064.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 163
571 rwhp. Dyno was throwing artifacts so couldn't get a torque number. Gonna dyno again before the manifold swap.

If you want we can dyno it and then swap the manifold on the dyno and redyno.. the place I told you about loves to see that type of stuff.. that way nothing changes.. not even straps... and if paid for by the hour its not limited to just three pulls.. we can do three pulls back to back.. then swap and do three more back to back so no one can claim heat soaked first run bs.. use the third run off of each before and after for gains...

I am anxious to see the results! A word of advice to Mr. Mack, you may not have a very nice reception here by attacking a well known member of the forum in your first few posts. Try to be a little nicer and use :D :D :D. We like smiley faces here. :D

I am anxious to see the results! A word of advice to Mr. Mack, you may not have a very nice reception here by attacking a well known member of the forum in your first few posts. Try to be a little nicer and use :aetsch::reddy::stupid:. We like smiley faces here. :bawling:
I didn't think Mack was out of line. Dude looks like he does great work and I sincerely believe he wasn't copying Scott at all. They both have the same approach to porting our intakes and I assume it's because great minds think alike.

I didn't think Mack was out of line. Dude looks like he does great work and I sincerely believe he wasn't copying Scott at all. They both have the same approach to porting our intakes and I assume it's because great minds think alike.

I agree that his work is phenomenal, however I don't think he showed up on this thread to not stir the pot.

I agree that his work is phenomenal, however I don't think he showed up on this thread to not stir the pot.
Good news. I talked to Mack a few minutes ago (no I didn't) and he assured me he only showed up here because he was doing work for a member, and wanted to defend himself from the idea he was copying anyone else work. :D

Good news. I talked to Mack a few minutes ago (no I didn't) and he assured me he only showed up here because he was doing work for a member, and wanted to defend himself from the idea he was copying anyone else work. :D

I knew it, I have an amazing talent for reading text on the interwebz and determining the motives behind it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back