Port and polished manifold

Josh let me know when you dyno it I will drop in if not working .;);)

I thought you said the mod wasn't worthwhile? Lmao now you wanna witness the dyno? :D

I said your hack job on the gasket matched one you claimed 30 hp on was not worth it .Not to mention Josh has strikers and a cam in his too our builds are real close ,so his dyno on this will tell me if it is worth it .And the opening up like this is the only thing that MIGHT give some gains .Although I think the gains will be mediocre .Maybe just more throttle response if anything.

And unlike the one you opened with what looks like a chain saw Ill do mine on a Bridgeport Mill .

Last edited:
I said your hack job on the gasket matched one you claimed 30 hp on was not worth it .Not to mention Josh has strikers and a cam in his too our builds are real close ,so his dyno on this will tell me if it is worth it .And the opening up like this is the only thing that MIGHT give some gains .Although I think the gains will be mediocre .Maybe just more throttle response if anything.

And unlike the one you opened with what looks like a chain saw Ill do mine on a Bridgeport Mill .

My only concern is the amount of material that has been removed from the top of the runner. This may create a peaky HP #, but at the cost of torque. We all have the same basic builds, so it will be interesting to see the result.

Bitch you just don't know when to stfu do you. I really see why so many across our great nation and in your own city wanna rip you a new one. This dude took my exact way of opening it and porting it and I even supplied him the intake and suddenly he's your hero? Really? Mine was cut with a plasma! Doesn't matter if you use a freakin can opener Irondust because its all in grinding, smoothing, and rewelding that matters!! I'm the one that opens these up as well as gasket matching so ill take it as a compliment they chose to follow my footsteps and obviously pictures on the web. Imitation is great!
" he has strikers and cam like me"
Maybe he'll actually run his and not be scared of pulling out of the house due to all the folks you've pissed off and ran your mouth to wanting to whoop your anus! Grow up and like I've said a few times, go back to the forum where you're a respected member and support your vendor. I believe it's called
Vaginas Of The World? Lmfao :burnout:

Bitch you just don't know when to stfu do you. I really see why so many across our great nation and in your own city wanna rip you a new one. This dude took my exact way of opening it and porting it and I even supplied him the intake and suddenly he's your hero? Really? Mine was cut with a plasma! Doesn't matter if you use a freakin can opener Irondust because its all in grinding, smoothing, and rewelding that matters!! I'm the one that opens these up as well as gasket matching so ill take it as a compliment they chose to follow my footsteps and obviously pictures on the web. Imitation is great!
Maybe he'll actually run his and not be scared of pulling out of the house due to all the folks you've pissed off and ran your mouth to wanting to whoop your anus! Grow up and like I've said a few times, go back to the forum where you're a respected member and support your vendor. I believe it's called

We all appreciate you sharing information on porting the intake, even Ironhead. But dyno dosen't lie if power is to be made. So the dyno test will tell us if it's worth all the trouble of porting the intake virus cost.

I believe he said several months ago that he would have nothing to do with this fourm.now hes back,the guy does have a attitude problem.

We all appreciate you sharing information on porting the intake, even Ironhead. But dyno dosen't lie if power is to be made. So the dyno test will tell us if it's worth all the trouble of porting the intake virus cost.

Bud, I went from a 13.99@99 bone stock! I am knocking on 11.99 now and I can tell you it ain't fairy dust making me run this quick! Dynoed mean nothing to me as they shouldn't you. I can take your truck today and dyno it, change nothing, go back tomorrow and you make 15hp more. Lmao
They are for Tuning and "Close" numbers. When you go to the track and see results, that "Real World Results" sir :burnout:

Oh and I would not spend the hours grinding if it wasn't worth it. It's not new technology by any means, been done for decades ;)
Surely they didn't do it to waste days sitting in one spot grinding? Lol

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

BUT

Arguing.jpg

Shit talk does jack shit. So, to all of the e-bullies, show me the drag times, or POLISH my KNOB...

I don't support one person over the other on this forum but your claim that everyone is coping your shit is getting old. No one even knows who you are out side of this little forum. The only true statement you made is that I bought a stock manifold from you and I bought it cause you basically gave it away.

I guess the builders of this viper also copied your proprietary techniques.

Attachments

• $T2eC16ZHJHMFH!ZBznZsBRzlZ1gkZ!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16ZHJHMFH!ZBznZsBRzlZ1gkZ!~~60_3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 188
Just wanted to chime in on a few things.. first I got a phone call from this number asking a lot of questions in pricing and what kinda gains I expected and I said I had no real clue other than my 6.1 hemi manifold is the highest HP producing pirtnpirt on the market with peak gains of 15whp and 25whp mid on a bone stock car with just fuel correction on and automatic . Oh and it had a k&n.. was done same day dyno with no cool downs swapped on the dyno without touching the straps.. that same manifold has seen up to 40whp on a 426 and that I applied some of the same things to the viper manifold to see how she did and I'm hoping for good results but the dyno will be the final judge.. that number is... {edited}it just so happens it comes up as a Waco number and I have called back three times and sent some text with no reply or answer to find out who it is in here but I think I already know.

And for the person thinking they paved the way for me.. that's not the case buddy.. the "person" on the other end of that phone call with me should recall me saying in my searches that I could not find anything else other than "port where you can see" manifolds from FF.. there for I has no clue of what you where up to.. and on top of that I have been a professional head and manifold porter for many many years and have cut many manifolds open to do stuff like this.. so im def not coping you.. i am a professional and this is what i do.. I'm known in the hemi market and others for what I do...

With all that said let's see what the dyno does. My welders stuck 3.5 hours away so I'm driving the manifold to him to be welded tomorrow so I can return it for testing.. if it performs well and you guys intend to buy some off of me and do I will then toss some money at this forum at least for a while to hold vendor status as I can see I'll need to be able to post in here... I'll let my work speak for itself.. if the motor needs this mod what I have done will show to be an excellent upgrade.. also for those thinking this is a huge runner now its really not.. I won't get into what I really did because it should work great and I Dont want others trying to copy something I do that I have yet to see applyed but I can promise you nothing I touch ever looses power anywhere or tq.

And I didn't proof read this lol. And like I said I'm done until dyno. If good and you all buy some I'll become a vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if serious, guess we will see

Hahahha classic .I took a dump today ,suppose I copied you cause you took a dump today too .My phone number and address has been posted here many times ,If any or all want to beat my ass as you say come get you some lol ,My wife says Im overdue for an ass whooping anyway lol .

Last edited:
I believe he said several months ago that he would have nothing to do with this fourm.now hes back,the guy does have a attitude problem.
I never said that Brat .What i said is i would not attend scotty's gtg or any other for awhile including PCB .And was going to take a break which I did for a tad ,I guess not long enough for some (too bad ) !:dancing2:

I don't support one person over the other on this forum but your claim that everyone is coping your shit is getting old. No one even knows who you are out side of this little forum. The only true statement you made is that I bought a stock manifold from you and I bought it cause you basically gave it away.

I guess the builders of this viper also copied your proprietary techniques.

Well, when I see the intake split open exactly how I do mine, ill consider copying. :thumpdown:
"this little forum" is the hugest and most informative around and I've been part of it for many years, so I'm known here...and worldwide sir ;)
I've been doing intakes for a couple years including my personal intake. I appreciate your intake purchase though, and I fairly priced it as I bought it.:rock:
Good luck on your intake:burnout:

Well, when I see the intake split open exactly how I do mine, ill consider copying. :thumpdown:
"this little forum" is the hugest and most informative around and I've been part of it for many years, so I'm known here...and worldwide sir ;)
I've been doing intakes for a couple years including my personal intake. I appreciate your intake purchase though, and I fairly priced it as I bought it.:rock:
Good luck on your intake:burnout:

Did you ever think its about the only way to cut one open? Until this thread I had no clue who you were. And I have been doing it as a pro for 7 years. If you think cutting an intake open a certain way is some big deal I'll let you have that.. if you want to believed we have always copied you that's fine you can have it but the port work is my own and for the sake of this thread it should be left alone until the thing is dynoed... I guess if it failswe can blame that on you right? As we are all copy cats and all?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back