Prayers for Lynette:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, we're down to the last hours before my wife (Lynette's) surgery on her sinuses.... From what I've heard, this surgery can be a real bitch, but i'm not going to project any doom n gloom vibes into the equation.

I am simply holding (up) my dearest sister and friend before you for whatever form of support you can give. That can be something as simple as thoughts of support, good vibes, God bless yous, intercessory prayer or whatever your heart and mind lead you to do....

Lynette's surgery is scheduled for 7am tomorrow morning....

I am (once again) posting her picture (sized as an avi) for any of you who feel so inclined to fly her image as a show of love and support....

Thanks so very much to those of you who (if even just in the quiet of your own thoughts) will send good wishes to Lynette... She is (quite literally) my entire life.......

God bless you all. Thank you in advance.....

Tim

Attachments

• Lynette .JPG
    Lynette .JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 249
You are both in our prayers Tim,will do on the avi,much love to you both.

Prayers sent Tim ---I'm sure everything will turn out well ---God bless and a speedy recovery Lynette.

Prayers for a trouble free surgery and a speedy problem free recovery.

Best wishes Tim
I was scheduled for a sinus surgery but after hearing about what comes with the procedure, I decided against it and will just deal with sinus infections. I was told by my doctor that it would feel like going 10 rounds with Tyson in his prime and there was no guarantees that the procedure would solve the problem.
I hope your sister has good luck...if so I may just go ahead with mine

I had it done in Jan '02

It was a horrible experience :(

BUT,it was well worth it after the recovery :rock:

I pretty much HAD to have it done because my sinus infections were becoming life threatening.

I have started having them again,so it may be time to go back for a follow up procedure.

Thoughts and prayers are sent your way ,for both you and Lynette.

Praying for Lynette and for you, Tim. May the Lord be with you both, and with the doctors during surgery and post-op recovery.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back