Prayers for Lynette:

jelms said:
Sorry I have been gone for so long tim. Bless you and that great woman that loves you. My thoughts are for the two of you. May the hand of god be on both of you.

-jeff

Thanks, brother Jeff.......

D

Django said:
Thanks, brother Jeff.......

D

Give willow a pat on the head for me and a big hug for lynette....

you are blessed for sure tim...

Dear Lord, please be with Lynette and take care of her! :rock: Thank You :D

Hang in there Lynette ....................

Tim, don't go getting all stressed out over this. She will be fine (she's tough cuz she lives with you) :rock:

Wil the Pill and Lynette need you now, so be strong friend :marchmellow: :D

Wifey said:
Dear Lord, please be with Lynette and take care of her! :rock: Thank You :D

Hang in there Lynette ....................

Tim, don't go getting all stressed out over this. She will be fine (she's tough cuz she lives with you) :rock:

Wil the Pill and Lynette need you now, so be strong friend :marchmellow: :D

I'm fine and I'm not too stressed out over it..... I'd just like it to be over.

She's tough because she's tough. She's a woman of great substance, resiliency and character.... She's been through much worse than this. I just don't like the idea of her being in pain... I have a large stash of pain meds...

You know that I wll do everything humanly possible to care for her when she gets home... and juggle several jobs at once, too.....

Thanks, Denise...

D

Hi D.

Kevin here saying "hi" and hope all goes well for Lynette, Tim (that be you) and Willow this week and for years to come.

hell, maybe i will see u this up coming weekend in ocean side, going to the paintball games there to visit some friends.

pm me your number if u have time, my dumb ass lost it :argh: :argh: :argh:

Just saw this Tim, hope all goes well and I will pray for her!

Your both in thoughts and prayers:eek: Gods speed to Lynette for a prompt recovery, an un-eventfull surgery, and a positive improvement as a result.
Hang in there...we will be thinking about ya.:)

Django said:
Well, we're down to the last hours before my wife (Lynette's) surgery on her sinuses.... From what I've heard, this surgery can be a real bitch, but i'm not going to project any doom n gloom vibes into the equation.

I am simply holding (up) my dearest sister and friend before you for whatever form of support you can give. That can be something as simple as thoughts of support, good vibes, God bless yous, intercessory prayer or whatever your heart and mind lead you to do....

Lynette's surgery is scheduled for 7am tomorrow morning....

I am (once again) posting her picture (sized as an avi) for any of you who feel so inclined to fly her image as a show of love and support....

Thanks so very much to those of you who (if even just in the quiet of your own thoughts) will send good wishes to Lynette... She is (quite literally) my entire life.......

God bless you all. Thank you in advance.....

Tim

Tim -

A tear is shed with hearing of such an angel in pain :(

She will be in my thoughts today and throughout the days to come for a speedy and painless recovery.

If there is anything we can do to lift her spirits and help overcome any obstacles in her recovery - please, don't hesitate to call - pm - anything to let us know!

Please keep us updated as to how she is doing!

:love:
Alex
:turtle:

And if there is anything to help you as well (keep your spirits up while tending to your angel) - let us know!

Thanks again for all the love, cares and prayers from you all....

Here's an update...... She is out of surgery, in the recovery room, awake and eating some Jello according to the nurse..... I haven't seen her yet..... As soon as I do, I will release all that I know.....

Thanks again. I love you folks and gladly accept all your blessings for Lynette.

More soon....

D

Payers still on the way till you Lovely Wife is home

Django said:
Thanks again for all the love, cares and prayers from you all....

Here's an update...... She is out of surgery, in the recovery room, awake and eating some Jello according to the nurse..... I haven't seen her yet..... As soon as I do, I will release all that I know.....

Thanks again. I love you folks and gladly accept all your blessings for Lynette.

More soon....

D
Much Love Timmy and Lynette :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Django - My best wishes for a speedy recovery for Lynette. She needs you now.
Cheers,
Mark

UPDATE:

Lynette is home and seems pretty good so far for soemone who had half (of) the inside of her face ground off...... She's not space alien swollen but a little from the the packing in her sinuses....

Apparently they had to remove much more bone than they thought they would. Remember that this problem was the result of a fungal infection that has deteriorated the bones in the sinus area. All that infected bone had to be removed...

She's in no pain as of yet and seems to have plenty of meds to keep her comfortable. She's got a rilly dry mouth and I'm replacing her cup of ice chips regularly.... and replenishing her ginger ale to help settle her stomach. Her fave is Canada Dry... ;)

Nurse Django is on the case....

We just need to make sure that we keep ahead of the curve on the timing of her pain meds in order to keep her comfortable. She's on Prednisone and Vicodin...... plus something else, I can't remember wtf the name is.

Thanks again for the love and prayers... Please keep them coming... The hard part is ahead...

She's thankful to you all for the love and attention....

D

Last edited:
Great to hear that she is home and got through the procedure Tim.

I hope like hell that she doesn't have to experience any pain, and that she is up and at 'em in record time.

OCBob said:
Great to hear that she is home and got through the procedure Tim.

I hope like hell that she doesn't have to experience any pain, and that she is up and at 'em in record time.

Thanks Bob....... and to everyone else, too.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back