Prayers for Lynette:

Tim,
I'll take a knee for her tonight. Keep us posted, yes, that surgery is a bitch...I'm been around 2-3 people that have had it. Recovery takes a while.

Hope all goes well Tim..Thinking of you both..

Django said:
... She is (quite literally) my entire life.......

God bless you all. Thank you in advance.....

Tim
You said it the best Tim..... God Bless Lynette, and continue to give Tim the strength and courage to support her, now and forever. Amen

I was going to fly her avi last night but, I had some kinda dealio that would not allow me to download pics on this computer...Please refer to my plea for help on the sacred F word thread.....It's fixed $ 77.53 later...So please accept my most humble apologies my friend....Apparently I am one of the last to get the privilege of flying support for you in your time of need :(

I have never had the honor of meeting your wife Timmy....If she is 1/10 the human you have spoke about over the years...Then my life is incomplete not having done so :eek: It is a goal of mine to drive to Cali on take you both out to dinner one day....So having said that my friend I am indeed here for you and Lynette in any capacity required.....Lynette if you ever read this just know your man is held in the highest of regards here.....Just as you are. We are family and family sticks together no matter what....much love to you both and may your recovery be speedy and painless.....

I urge one and all to fly her as your avatar in a show of support...It works just ask a few of us who have had the honor.....The power of Love is the greatest of all...Please join me in showing some :D

God Bless you both.... You have my prayers.......... Best wishes for a successful procedure and quick recovery!!!

Please accept our great gratitude and love for all of your support.

Thanks for the fine tribute, Mikey....... Yer love (and everyone's) is like a cool drink in an endless dry desert.......

I'll keep everyone posted.....

D

I just caught wind of this thread Tim. The family and I are sending your wife (Lynette) our prayers and wish her an uneventful surgery. We pray that you are strong enough to help your wife thru this difficult time. Please call me if there is ANYTHING that we can do for you.

7am will come very soon and just know we are there for you and your wife bro. Tell Lynette that we are there for her.

Brad and the Fam

Betty Boop said:
Please keep us posted, prayers for Lynette and You ,FatJacks wife, Betty

Thank you, Betty........ It's so very nice of you to come here and share your heart and love with Lynette and me.... You are very good people.... I will keep you posted.....

Tim

SrtBrad said:
I just caught wind of this thread Tim. The family and I are sending your wife (Lynette) our prayers and wish her an uneventful surgery. We pray that you are strong enough to help your wife thru this difficult time. Please call me if there is ANYTHING that we can do for you.

7am will come very soon and just know we are there for you and your wife bro. Tell Lynette that we are there for her.

Brad and the Fam

Thanks, Brad and to you your whole family, too.....:rock:

Thanks to ChrisAZ and to you all .... I feel blessed to have my family at my back...

Tim

Prayers out to you and your wife-got her on the prayer chain at my church too. Does she get to stay in the hospital overnight or will they kick her out as an outpatient? Both of you get some rest, and hopefully this surgery will be the end to her problems.

grace said:
Prayers out to you and your wife-got her on the prayer chain at my church too. Does she get to stay in the hospital overnight or will they kick her out as an outpatient? Both of you get some rest, and hopefully this surgery will be the end to her problems.

She should be home around 11 am if everything goes well......

I do hope that this will (as you say) bode well for the long term prognosis...

Thanks, Dawn.......... God bless you and Kenny.... Thank your prayer chain at church, too...... Lynette is a real prayer warrior and she has a lot of good stored up in the great cosmic bank of Heaven.... at least she'd better....

When it's prayin' time, she can tear the Devil a new one....

tadp

Good for her!!!! all the more strength behind her. As you are already aware, nothing will take all the pain away, but you know whose buttons to push to keep her overnight for pain management if she needs it. There are just too many surgeries that should not go home the same day IMO. Helpful hint: get a prescription for phenergan for her before D/C...she will need it, and 4am is not the time to get stuck without it.

Sorry I have been gone for so long tim. Bless you and that great woman that loves you. My thoughts are for the two of you. May the hand of god be on both of you.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back