Prayers for Lynette:

may see recover well and soon ! :rock: .. now, Django, it's up to you my friend... you are the nurse ... so behave ! :p :D :D :D ... and care ! ;)

PS i'd like for breakfest some juice , koffee and 2 soft boiled eggs please. :)
eggs not from factory chickens, but from outdoor runners ! :p

Tim, very happy she is home and all went well....thoughts and prayers sir....

Django said:
Nurse Django is on the case....

D
Why does that conjure up images of Maxwell Klinger (MASH) in a nurses uniform.:D
Klinger.jpg

Good news. Hope she continues to recover comfortably.

Last edited:
Thanks again to you all.....

She's resting comforatbly and I made sure to order up some nausea medicine (Tigan........ same family as phengran)... just to be sure. She did need to take 1 dose so far.... But the soda crackers and ginger ale are her faithful stand-bys....

I'm gonna go up and see if she needs anymore ice chips....

She and Willow are up in the bed.... That reminds me, I have to take Willis out to go potty at 4:30....

Loved the Klinger picture...... As a caregiver, I'm trippin' on acid..... I'm on the fkn case 24/7. I proved that by missing a Webinar this morning.... I hate those fkn things anyway... ;)...

All in all, patient resting comfortably with no nausea or pain... Thank the Lord and thank you all...

Further updates to follow.....

ND

Great news Tim. I'm real glad she is doing well. And trust me, I know all about playing nurse.:D

Bill.

Hello Tim,

Just got home and on the computer, so I was not able to send my well wishes yesterday.

Glad to hear that things are going well and she is not in any great pain.

Thoughts and prayers will still be sent your way my friend.

Silverback said:
Hello Tim,

Just got home and on the computer, so I was not able to send my well wishes yesterday.

Glad to hear that things are going well and she is not in any great pain.

Thoughts and prayers will still be sent your way my friend.

Thanks for having always been a great friend, John...

D

I'm glad to hear Lynette is home, and comfortable! We all know you'll take great care of her.... she's in good hands (paws too, from Willow ;) )! :) Keep us updated, my friend.... and we'll keep prayin'! :eek:

Black1 said:
I'm glad to hear Lynette is home, and comfortable! We all know you'll take great care of her.... she's in good hands (paws too, from Willow ;) )! :) Keep us updated, my friend.... and we'll keep prayin'! :eek:

That's the right prescription, Jake......

Thank you for the love, bro..:eek:

D

Hey Tim I don't know about Lynette, but Turtle responded quite well to ice cream. It's amazing how little things can help make someone feel better.

Bill.

Begood said:
Hey Tim I don't know about Lynette, but Turtle responded quite well to ice cream. It's amazing how little things can help make someone feel better.

Bill.

Lynette can't eat ice cream..... Gives her an awful tummy ache......

Maybe a popsicle :idea:

D

Stinker said:
that and a good warm cloth on her forhead bro, helps the pain of the sinus surgery.

glad she is back home:rock:

The warm cloth will be advisiable after the first 24 hrs per the surgeon....

For right now, it's ice..... 20 mins on 20 mins off......

Thanks for the love and caring, Tony.....No horse shit...:congrats:

D

She is lucky to be in such good and loving hands. Please tell Her we are thinking of Her.

FATJACK said:
She is lucky to be in such good and loving hands. Please tell Her we are thinking of Her.

Thanks to both you and your Mrs, Jack..... I'm keeping a watchful eye and an acute ear to this situation.....

She's had a bit of dinner..... (homemade barley/beef soup) and some soda crackers... even sat at the dinner table with Willow and me... Afterwards, she tried to stop me from doing the dishes, to no avail...(told ya' she's tough.)

Now, she's tucked into bed with her ice bag on her face and Willow has a pony stuffed in her mouth....

Like this:

I hope she can sleep through the night, but I'm not counting on it.....

Nurse Django is on the case....

DRN

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back