Prayers for Lynette:

whew,wow, you got some nurseing skills timothy, I hope your wife lynette is up and around feeling great,without discomfort, glad to hear she is well:)

Django said:
I just have to give her space when she needs to rest and only come running when I'm needed.... Rest, infection control and proper nutrition are the key ingredients for optimum healing....... A lotta love is great, but many times people wanna caregiver who'll let them rest and not pester them to fkn death...

D

So very very true!! There are times when we need you there and then there are times when we just want to be left alone - sometimes it's a fine line. But when a husband that is so intelligent and so caring, I see that Lynette is in perfect hands!

I just went up to check on her....She's watching the Bolshoi on TV....

She told me to send her love and highest regards to you all.... and wants to say thanks for all the prayers and support from, "The lady on the net with the bloody nose"..... (her words)

Thanks Alex... Just trying to follow the flow.....

D

Thanks Will and Andrew.... She is the reason I am still alive today... I owe her my very life... There's nothing I wouldn't do for this awesome woman and precious friend...

I just have to give her space when she needs to rest and only come running when I'm needed.... Rest, infection control and proper nutrition are the key ingredients for optimum healing....... A lotta love is great, but many times people wanna caregiver who'll let them rest and not pester them to fkn death...

Thanks again for the good wishes and the love my friends... It's very fkn cool.

Turtle said:
So very very true!! There are times when we need you there and then there are times when we just want to be left alone - sometimes it's a fine line. But when a husband that is so intelligent and so caring, I see that Lynette is in perfect hands!

Thanks, Alex..... Just feeling my way thru the process as best I can...

D

Django said:
Lynette can't eat ice cream..... Gives her an awful tummy ache......

Maybe a popsicle :idea:

D
You can give her a "popsicle" when she's ready - I'm sure you won't mind ;) ;) :D :D :D

the devil made me do that :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great news Tim. Your love and devotion is exemplary. Hope Lynette recovers quickly. (I hope Willow is doing ok with all of this, as well.):)

joemags54 said:
Great news Tim. Your love and devotion is exemplary. Hope Lynette recovers quickly. (I hope Willow is doing ok with all of this, as well.):)
Hi-ya Joey :D

I am glad Lynette did well through the surgery, I'm sure she'll have a couple of rough days then she'll be on her way to getting it behind her :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Django said:
Thanks Will and Andrew.... She is the reason I am still alive today... I owe her my very life... There's nothing I wouldn't do for this awesome woman and precious friend...

Thanks again for the good wishes and the love my friends... It's very fkn cool.

Thanks, Alex..... Just feeling my way thru the process as best I can...

D

You are a great man Tim and have a great woman there. I'm pulling for you both... Get better Lynette, very soon...

You guys are all awesome....

Thanks to you all.....

BTW, I have $20 says that she makes my breakfast in the morning....

I'm tellin' ya... This girl is a badass.... No fkn horseshit..

D

Django said:
You guys are all awesome....

Thanks to you all.....

BTW, I have $20 says that she makes my breakfast in the morning....

I'm tellin' ya... This girl is a badass.... No fkn horseshit..

D

I'll take that bet Tim:) And hope i owe you... I'm sure it will be much better than the fiber one i will be downing in the morning....

jelms said:
I'll take that bet Tim:) And hope i owe you... I'm sure it will be much better than the fiber one i will be downing in the morning....

I won't hold you to it, bro...... It's a sure bet for me....I know this girl...

She'll be up at 6am praying for people as ususal.... OK, OK...Maybe 6:30 ;) :congrats:

D

Django said:
I won't hold you to it, bro...... It's a sure bet for me....I know this girl...

She'll be up at 6am praying for people as ususal.... OK, OK...Maybe 6:30 ;) :congrats:

D

You should tim. I have no problem sliding you a twenty..... Plus i always make bad bets anyway....

Take care.... We are all pulling for you both...

Glad surgery was uneventful, adn she made it home to her own bet(that's the best!) May she have a speedy recovery.
Dawn

Begood said:
Hey Tim I don't know about Lynette, but Turtle responded quite well to ice cream. It's amazing how little things can help make someone feel better.

Bill.
Out of respect and decorum I will let you pass on that statement :D :D :D But I really don't want too :D

UPDATE:

I have good news and (just a tiny bit of bad news)...:

Lynette did NOT sleep last night except for snatching 5 minutes here and there.... Every time she fell asleep having only her mouth (through which) to breathe, Her mouth would dry out to the point where it woke her up.... her nose (sinuses) being all packed tight and all.....

But, this girl was up and at 'em at 6:30... She made my breakfast and my coffee, too... She actually looked really good. No bad swelling around the face or nose.... We had her packed in ice consistently....

I made a very utilitarian ice pack for her our of a surgical glove... I put crushed ice in it from the fridge dispenser and banged it on the counter til the small pieces went down the fingers of the glove.... Then tied it off... She was able to drape two fingers of the glove over each side of her nose... It was a nice fit and stayed put....

We just got back from the doctor's office and I watched him take the packing out... Now she can breathe through her nose and she will sleep much better... In fact, she and Willow are back in bed as we speak..... Relaxing, sleeping and recuperating....

This girl is a fkn trooper....

Our great love and appreciation goes out to all of you who've been of support with you support, good vibes, thoughts and of course, your prayers on Lynette's behalf... We are fully convinced that it has made a tremendous difference in her recovery and a successful surgery....

God bless you all...... and Thanks so very much....

Tim and Lynette

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back