Prayers for Lynette:

OCBob said:
I mowed the lawn myself...............in May heheheheh. We don't have to do much mowing here, it's not exactly grass. Plus it hasn't been green since spring, though with the recent rains it turned that color. Looks a little weird hehehe.
You need the protective layer damn it...:D

From Lynette

From a grateful heart to a special group of generous people:

Many, many thanks for your prayers on my behalf, your well wishes and your thoughts of remembrance as I faced sinus surgery on Wednesday. Also for your support and encouragement for Django whilst he endures my recovery.

He's been a great caregiver, helper, advocate, nursemaid, retriever of numerous ice packs, ginger ale, cups of ice chips and encouraging me by saying, "you look great" when actually I resembled a cross between Miss Piggy and Henry Waxman... Oi... it must be love.

He has fielded numerous phone calls and he bounds up those stairs at the slightest sound. He and Willow have been a constant loving support along with family and friends like you.

I am both humbled and comforted by your kindness and generosity of spirit.... It has meant alot to us...

So, "Thank You" and may God bless you all....

I loved that you "flew" my pic as your avatars....

P.S. Please let me know if Tim corrects my grammer or punctuation...as he is known to do...;) ;)

Lynette

Tiger Lily said:
P.S. Please let me know if Tim corrects my grammer or punctuation...as he is known to do...;) ;)

Lynette

You too????? I thought he just kept us straight.:D

Glad your doing well.

Ain't she awesome....?

I have changed my avi as a sign that the worst is over.... You are welcome to continue to fly Lynette's picture if you are so inclined. But, I may get a little suspicious if you're not a lady..... :eek: I am very possessive, you know.......... After all, I am full blooded Sicilian and my DNA is an evil, wicked taskmaster....;)

Again, my great love and appreciation for all of your support.

tadp

Good to hear the worst is behind us

Give Lynette a hug from me

Jeff

That's great news!!! Our prayers; answered. :)

glad to to hear the worst is over, thank you for you blessings mrs D,prayer is mighty powerful,may you be blessed with a speedy recovery:)

All right, we have words straight from the lady herself!:rock:

Bill.

Last edited:
Tiger Lily said:

Many, many thanks for your prayers on my behalf, your well wishes and your thoughts of remembrance as I faced sinus surgery on Wednesday. Also for your support and encouragement for Django whilst he endures my recovery.

He's been a great caregiver, helper, advocate, nursemaid, retriever of numerous ice packs, ginger ale, cups of ice chips and encouraging me by saying, "you look great" when actually I resembled a cross between Miss Piggy and Henry Waxman... Oi... it must be love.

He has fielded numerous phone calls and he bounds up those stairs at the slightest sound. He and Willow have been a constant loving support along with family and friends like you.

I am both humbled and comforted by your kindness and generosity of spirit.... It has meant alot to us...

Lynette

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! :love:

:turtle:

That was a great post Lynette :rock: If only your husband wrote so well ;) :p Glad to hear your doing better :marchmellow:

Timbo, Lynette.. I am embarrassed beyond words. I'm sorry I did not see this sooner. Things have been..no excuses. My best to you both.

Glad you posted up Lynette, and even more glad that you are feeling better!

The good thing is that each day she will feel better and better.

Bill.

Tiger Lily said:

Lynette
Hey Lynette, We are all so glad that you are doing fine, you must be a fine lady from all we have heard about you. BTW Who is that ugly Dude in your avatar? He do the lawn work or is he just a local scalawag??

TheSickness said:
LMAO thought you might get a kick outta that....How's the lil lady Bro :D

She's doing remarkably well, brother....

She's been soaked in prayers and good wishes.... I'm certain that it's made all the difference in the world.... That and the fact that she's (pound for pound) the baddest ass on this planet..... a tough, tough little girl...

Thanks for your love, amigo....... means alot...

D

Django said:
She's doing remarkably well, brother....

She's been soaked in prayers and good wishes.... I'm certain that it's made all the difference in the world.... That and the fact that she's (pound for pound) the baddest ass on this planet..... a tough, tough little girl...

Thanks for your love, amigo....... means alot...

D
:marchmellow: ...........:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back