Prayers for Lynette:

FATJACK said:
Hey Lynette, We are all so glad that you are doing fine, you must be a fine lady from all we have heard about you. BTW Who is that ugly Dude in your avatar? He do the lawn work or is he just a local scalawag??
Hi FJ, thanks for the well wishes, am better each day. As for the avatar, yes he is a local scalawag, I call him my cabana boy. He really has been wonderful help this week, bringing my ginger ale with the leetle umbrellas, ice packs on my pillow, double duty with Willow, take out orders and all around mench.;) :marchmellow:

Tiger Lily said:
Hi FJ, thanks for the well wishes, am better each day. As for the avatar, yes he is a local scalawag, I call him my cabana boy. He really has been wonderful help this week, bringing my ginger ale with the leetle umbrellas, ice packs on my pillow, double duty with Willow, take out orders and all around mench.;) :marchmellow:

Yer crackin' my ass, Palmer.......:congrats:

I love you....... Thanks for being such a great friend.....

D.A. Prado

It warms my heart that you are felling better Lynette....:love: :love:

Take care and god bless you bought....

Stefan...

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
It warms my heart that you are felling better Lynette....:love: :love:

Take care and god bless you bought....

Stefan...
Thank you Stefan, it is so kind of you to send your love. Hope you and your wife and precious baby are doing well also. FYI, my sister is married to a Swede, surname Hjelmstrom. Lovely man, in fact today they are celebrating their annual 'Swedish Christmas' with his family near Los Angeles. Love to you and your family...Lynette ;) :marchmellow:

I am so glad you are both doing well. Lynette, best of luck on your recovery!

MRXSRT said:
I am so glad you are both doing well. Lynette, best of luck on your recovery!

She's sleeping tonight......

Thanks for the love and good wishes, sir .....

D

LYNETTE UPDATE:

At 7:30am PDT this Wedensday, my beautiful bride (Lynette) is going in for (yet) ANOTHER sinus surgery. The doc says that this one is a bit more invasive (takes a bit longer) than the last one a few months back. It's essentially to accomplish the same procedure on the left side this time..... (I've described it before).

Please remember Lynette in your prayers, well wishes and good thoughts for a successful operation and a speedy (and permanent) recovery from this annoying health issue.

She will be coming home in the afternoon on Wednesday, so she's busy feathering the nest so's everything's "just so" when she gets out'a surgery.... The kid's just a worker.... what can I say....?

Your love and prayers worked wonders on Lynette the last time. I am sure that they will be effectual and fervent on this occasion as well....

Thanks in advance.... and keep those prayers for little Devin coming, too....!

I'll be flying Lynette in my avi until she's out of the woods....

D

Black1 said:
Hoping they get it all this time.... and wishing Lynette a speedy recovery! I know she has the best nurse money can't buy. ;) :D
I really wonder how much she likes "D" comming in with a white skirt on:confused:

Good health to here and prayers are with her:rock: known too many that have gotten the sinus surgery, wow, she is alot tougher than me:)

If they keep hollowing her out she's gonna sound like a fog horn when she breathes. J/K:D

Jake/Tony, I can see Tim dressed in the Klinger nurses uniform too.:eek:

Hoping for a complete and final procedure and a speedy, pain free recovery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back