Prayers for Lynette:

Django said:
Lynette is in surgery now...............

May God guide the hands of the surgeons and bring this surgery to a successful conclusion.....

And bring Lynette home alive and well....

Amen...

D
she has our prayers D

Keep us posted Tim, you know our thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your lovely wife.

Prof said:
Hoping and praying for the best of outcomes.

Really!

Please let us know as soon as you can...

Roy

Lets worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRoyfEpJE20

You continue to amaze me, Roy.......

Lynette just got home.

She has more swelling than she did the first time... (sorry, no piks). The swelling is mostly under her left cheekbone. But we're icing it nicely and it should come down over night.....

Lynette is in good spirits and she and Willow are upstairs in the big (Rice Plantation) bed resting comfortably..... Lynette with her surgical glove ice pak and her bag of saltines and Willow with her pony in her mouth... both snoozing nicely.

Lynette wanted me to express her thanks for all the love and prayers from each and every one of you...... They always make a great difference.

Thanks again, and may God bless you all...

D

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 21
Glad she and Willow are resting comfortably. Givem' both a big kiss. Lynette first.

:rock:
Django said:
You continue to amaze me, Roy.......

Lynette just got home.

She has more swelling than she did the first time... (sorry, no piks). The swelling is mostly under her left cheekbone. But we're icing it nicely and it should come down over night.....

Lynette is in good spirits and she and Willow are upstairs in the big (Rice Plantation) bed resting comfortably..... Lynette with her surgical glove ice pak and her bag of saltines and Willow with her pony in her mouth... both snoozing nicely.

Lynette wanted me to express her thanks for all the love and prayers from each and every one of you...... They always make a great difference.

Thanks again, and may God bless you all...

D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

giver a bigol hillbilly hug bo:D

Stinker said:
:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

giver a bigol hillbilly hug bo:D

As soon as she wakes up, Tony......

Thanks, bo....

Black1 said:
So glad to hear this.... :)

Thanks, Jacov.... she's sleepin' like a baby...

I'm very glad she's OK...

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back