Prayers for Lynette:

Tim, first I'am sorry :eek: that i missed this very important post about your wife, I pray for God's healing touch too continue in her life. Randy

Cowboy-Up said:
Tim, first I'am sorry :eek: that i missed this very important post about your wife, I pray for God's healing touch too continue in her life. Randy

Randy, she seems to be doing fine...

Thanks for the love, the agreement and the blessings.... It's never too late for such things....

Thanks again, brother....

D

Lynette made my dinner tonight....... Awesome lady.....

Shrimp cocktail..... Tri tip (BBQ)... fresh green salad nice vine ripened tomato.

The kid's just awesome....

D

Django said:
Lynette made my dinner tonight....... Awesome lady.....

Shrimp cocktail..... Tri tip (BBQ)... fresh green salad nice vine ripened tomato.

The kid's just awesome....

D

Better than you deserve. ;) :D

Hope all is well this morning.

That's great that she is home, and the surgery went without incident.:rock:
You both will be in continued thought's and prayers... (Willow too:D )

Our sincere thanks to all of you who've sent prayers, love, kind thoughts and good wishes.....

Yes, she's a tough little squirt... and she's better than I deserve.... Of course, she was up at 6:30am (as usual) and tending to the dog and her morning prayers.....

Of course, she made my breakfast...... (unreal) .

The skin all over her is reddish this morning, like she's been sunbathing.... Could be a reaction to some of medication....not sure... But she feels fine aside from the swelling.... More ice, more ice....

I made her get back in bed around 10:30... She's resting now.....

God bless you all...

D

As usual, my little chipmunk is firing up the BBQ for dinner..... Ice pack in one hand and cookin' tools in the other..... Tough fkn kid....

She won't accept any help, either...... :rolleyes:

D

Django said:
As usual, my little chipmunk is firing up the BBQ for dinner..... Ice pack in one hand and cookin' tools in the other..... Tough fkn kid....

She won't accept any help, either...... :rolleyes:

D
You got a good one tim, real fighter congrats:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
You got a good one tim, real fighter congrats:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks, amigo...... She's definately a badass...:congrats:

D

Tim, man i cant take it anymore, I CAN SMELL THE BBQ COOK"N iam getting on plane now! Pick me up at the airport.:D :D :p

Cowboy-Up said:
Tim, man i cant take it anymore, I CAN SMELL THE BBQ COOK"N iam getting on plane now! Pick me up at the airport.:D :D :p

I'll put on an extra piece of fish, bro....;)

D

:D extra piece, you mean 5 more hole fish.:D :rock: Iam 6'3 356 lbs. backwoods country boy.

Cowboy-Up said:
:D extra piece, you mean 5 more hole fish.:D :rock: Iam 6'3 356 lbs. backwoods country boy.

"Lynette, ixnay on the extra piece of fish........ I'll call the wholesaler..."

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back