Prayers for Lynette:

Django said:
"Lynette, ixnay on the extra piece of fish........ I'll call the wholesaler..."

D
LMAO,:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thats right sometimes at the dinner table you just got to COWBOY-UP.:rock:

Tell Lynette I am still praying for her...hopefully she feels back to being herself by now. Sound like she is a true "prayer warrior" and a good cook as well:eating:

Still sending thoughts and prayers your way Tim, hope all is well.

Sorry Tim. I've been flying under the radar lately when I have been in town. Been on the road a lot. Best wishes for all of you :)

-jeff

Yup, she's a bit pissed cuz she has a little bruise on her left side jaw....

Looks like she has an abusive relationship........ Told her she better 'fess up to her friends....

Thanks so much for all the love and prayers....

Welcome back, Jeff.......

D

Django said:
Yup, she's a bit pissed cuz she has a little bruise on her left side jaw....

Looks like she has an abusive relationship........ Told her she better 'fess up to her friends....

Thanks so much for all the love and prayers....

Welcome back, Jeff.......

D

Yep, I would have fun with that.:eek: ;) :D

Tim, please give Lynette our best - I'm glad to hear she went in and out of surgery with no problems . She's a little tuffie :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Wifey said:
Tim, please give Lynette our best - I'm glad to hear she went in and out of surgery with no problems . She's a little tuffie :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

She's a little badass.... I will tell her, Denise and Jerry....

Thanks....

D

Lynette is recovering nicely. Although this operation was more invasive.

She has a bit more swelling, pain, bruising etc than before..... But she's taking it like a little Lynette....."bad to the bone".

Thanks again for all the love......

D

Thoughts and prayers to you two Tim, nothing but the best. Please tell Lynette we are thinking of her.

FATJACK said:
Thoughts and prayers to you two Tim, nothing but the best. Please tell Lynette we are thinking of her.

Will do, bro.......

Thanks so much... :eek: God bless ya...:congrats:

D

Hello there you all...and again you are too wonderful for words to convey my heartfelt thanks for your kindness to Django and me. Your prayers, kind words and thoughts have helped carry me/us thru again. It has now been one week since the excavation thru my mouth and into my cheek to clear the maxillary sinus. Most of the swelling is gone, but the silverdollar sized bruise has now become mustard in color and most of the left side of my face is still quite numb. I'm so grateful to come thru to this side of it. It's a strange trip to take, putting your life in the hands of others, not knowing if you'll wake up and when you do, how will you be? Anyway Django and Willow have been great, I'm feeling better. Not having my computer for a week was a challenge, felt like I was having withdrawals. Just got it back this evening, ahhhhhhhh....Again Thank You, you know who you are, stay sweet, Lynette

Glad to hear things are returning to normal. :congrats: :rock:

Well, as normal as they can be living with Tim.;) :D

Lynette we hope you feel better real soon.

Hey Tim, Lynette is one tough gal, don't ever piss her off or your ass is grass!:D

Bill.

She must be a Saint...to have put up with that rag bag for so long:dontknow: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back