Prayers for Lynette:

Just saw this... :eek:
All the best Tim and praying for a safe and quick recovery for Lynette.

God bless!

Wil

Django said:
UPDATE:

I have good news and (just a tiny bit of bad news)...:

Lynette did NOT sleep last night except for snatching 5 minutes here and there.... Every time she fell asleep (having only her mouth (through which) to breathe, Her mouth would dry out to the point where it woke her up.... (her nose (sinuses) being all packed tight and all.....

But, this girl was up and at 'em at 6:30... She made my breakfast and my coffee, too... She actually looked really good. No bad swelling around the face or nose.... We had her packed in ice consistently....

I made a very utilitarian ice pack for her our of a surgical glove... I put crushed ice in it from the fridge dispenser and banged it on the counter til the small pieces went down the fingers of the glove.... Then tied it off... She was able to drape two fingers of the glove over each side of her nose... It was a nice fit and stayed put....

We just got back from the doctor's office and I watched him take the packing out... Now she can breathe through her nose and she will sleep much better... In fact, she and Willow are back in bed as we speak..... Relaxing, sleeping and recuperating....

This girl is a fkn trooper....

Our great love and appreciation goes out to all of you who've been of support with you support, good vibes, thoughts and of course, your prayers on Lynette's behalf... We are fully convinced that it has made a tremendous difference in her recovery and a successful surgery....

God bless you all...... and Thanks so very much....

Tim and Lynette

Great news Tim.

Thanks guys:

Since mt last entry, I had to go to the doctor's office myself to get some stitches out'a my arm where they removed some basal cell cancer.... I got a clean bill of health on this (the 2nd) biopsy, so no need to worry... On my way home I called and Lynette said she managed to grab over an hour of nap time and feels much better now... She sounded great, too...much improved voice.

The good news is how good she looks..... Her doctor looked me straight in the eye and said, "I treat every one of my patients as if they were my own children. Your wife is in good hands, I promise...." He was telling the truth. Django's "I've peered into your soul-o-mometer" told me so...

She should sleep like a baby tonight....

Abundant feelings of love and great gratitude for you all.....

D

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this until now...

Glad that everything is going well!

God's speed in the recovery for both of you!

ntw0rk said:
Sorry I missed this until now...

Glad that everything is going well!

God's speed in the recovery for both of you!

Thanks, Sammy......

Lynette is eating well, has no more nausea, no swelling and is virtually pain free....

God has been so kind (as) to surround us with a loving family of friends....

You folks rule....

D

Django said:
Lynette is eating well, has no more nausea, no swelling and is virtually pain free....

You folks rule....

D

That is great news to hear Tim.

Django said:
Thanks, Sammy......

You folks rule....

D
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Great news! I'm glad to hear she is doing so well so fast - YOU GO GIRL :rock: :rock: :rock:

........... no, not you, Tim ;) :D :D :D

This is great news Tim. Each day she will get better and better.

Bill.

She's upstairs sleeping like a baby..... She's been very tired....

The andrenaline has worn off and it's on to the business of rest and recuperation- if that's at all possible for Lynette the Energizer bunny.

Lynette is a work-a-holic...probably comes from having an overly severe and dictatorial mother.... (beatings, too). Lynette must learn to pace her work regimen and not set unrealistic expectations for herself.... I do my best to show her gobs of love and reassurance... But I think this "totally driven" work ethic thing has become part of her DNA.....

Thank God she knows when to rest..... (when her body's about to collapse....:eek:)

D

Django said:
She's upstairs sleeping like a baby..... She's been very tired....

The andrenaline has worn off and it's on to the business of rest and recuperation- if that's at all possible for Lynette the Energizer bunny.

Lynette is a work-a-holic...probably comes from having an overly severe and dictatorial mother.... (beatings, too). Lynette must learn to pace her work regimen and not set unrealistic expectations for herself.... I do my best to show her gobs of love and reassurance... But I think this "totally driven" work ethic thing has become part of her DNA.....

Thank God she knows when to rest..... (when her body's about to collapse....:eek:)

D

Maybe she will actually let you mow the lawn this week! :eek: :D ;)

Black1 said:
Maybe she will actually let you mow the lawn this week! :eek: :D ;)
Could you imagine getting hay fever with what she just went through :argh: :argh: Timmy better get off his duff and mow that Bastage before she does..:marchmellow:

I already mowed that fkr.......

Way ahead of ya' guys...... ;)

We only mow once every 2-3 weeks in the winter.... The longer grass acts like a protective layer to sheild the soil from fungal infestations that can permeate into the soil and kill off the root systems of the lawn....

Ya' gotta be smarter than fungus in this world... Lynette knows this shit...

D

Django said:

We only mow once every 2-3 weeks in the winter.... The longer grass acts like a protective layer to sheild the soil from fungal infestations that can permeate into the soil and kill off the root systems of the lawn....

D
Brought to you be Dorf on lawns :rock: :rock:

Django said:

D
I mowed the lawn myself...............in May heheheheh. We don't have to do much mowing here, it's not exactly grass. Plus it hasn't been green since spring, though with the recent rains it turned that color. Looks a little weird hehehe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back