Prayers Please !!!!!

Thoughts and prayers sent. Get well soon John.

The Lord Yeshua (Jesus), who went out about doing good works and healing sickness and infirmity of everykind, commanded his disciples to care for the sick, to pray for them, and to lay hands on them. In this celebration we shall entrudt our sick brothers and sisters to the care of the Lord, askingthat He will enable them to bear their pain and suffering in the knowledge that, if they accept there share in is power to give comfort and strength:

Lord, our God,
Who watch over your creatures with unfailing care, keep us in the safe embrace of your love.
With your strong right hand raise up your servent John (supercar1:D )
and give him strength of your own power.
Minister to him and heal his illness, so that he may have from you the help he longs for.
We ask this through Yeshua the Messiah (Christ our Lord). Amen.

Not get better you old goat:p

Last edited:
I went and visited with John tonight...he is very weak...and heavily sedated he seems to be alert and aware of his surroundings...I didn't stay but for a minute...it seemed to be very difficult for him to speak I assume from the meds he is on...He suffered the stroke on sunday evening sensing something was wrong he called 911...I'm not sure on whether they were already next door at the neighbors house and assumed it was a second call for the neighbor or what (it was very hard to understand what he was saying) but he waited another hour and had to call 911 for a second time...John is a very loyal and true friend to the people he has in his life...everyone say a prayer for John...I'm afraid he has a very long road to recovery....I will keep everyone up to date in this thread....thanks and god bless....Shane @ Mv Performance....

I appreciated the update as well. I have been meaning to call the old man. Let us know, what Hospital, maybe we can paypal some cash to you, to get some flowers/get well stuff. If you do not mind.

What terrible news :( Our thoughts and prayers go out to John.

Lord, please heal the old goat ;) .

We miss you John, hurry back :rock:

MV PERFORMANCE said:
he waited another hour and had to call 911 for a second time.....

That's terrible, and will have a direct affect on him, having to endure another hour of damage:mad:
We will keep him in thoughts and prayers during this life changing event.:eek:
Thank you for the information, and please keep us updated on his progress.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back