ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

Talked with Eric and he is very happy with the results........:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I was counting on the video and results to be posted up at PSI's web site by now, so I'll have to just give you the rough numbers.

Peak HP: 920

Peak TQ: 875*

* I need to double-check this number. Sorry.

This was at 6500 RPM and 14# of boost on 92 octane pump gas, with some water/meth injection. The sound was absolutely painful w/o hearing protection. The engine held together perfectly. Air/fuel distribution was excellent. Pulled 8 of 10 plugs, and they looked perfect. John Reed really, really knows how to work with the Viper engine.:rock:

(Insert huge sigh of relief.)

Anyway, it's been one long damned day. I'll get the exact TQ number tomorrow so we can figure out whose prediction was the closest. I'll also post up the link for the video, etc., once it's posted on PSI's site.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

Very NICE! Now go rest! Sounds like a long, long day, and even longer journey.

Congratulation on the great numbers Eric. I'm sure now it was all worth while.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

sweet. that ought to be a blast to drive around:rock:

920 to the dirt, thats a 1,000 horsepower engine
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
What a street machine Eric!

This has been a long painful journey...but the truck is a strong example of what our trucks can become with planning and expert technical input.

You have a dream truck Eric, congratulations...and I hope you have a dry sunny day today to roll all day long...

Prof said:
What a street machine Eric!

This has been a long painful journey...but the truck is a strong example of what our trucks can become with planning and expert technical input.

You have a dream truck Eric, congratulations...and I hope you have a dry sunny day today to roll all day long...

Thank you.

In fact, I elected to stay in the Portland another day because the weather has been sunny, and near 60. The shop is doing kind of a "cruise" today. Sounded like a great way to enjoy the truck for the first time in years.:)

Ram From Hell said:
Thank you.

In fact, I elected to stay in the Portland another day because the weather has been sunny, and near 60. The shop is doing kind of a "cruise" today. Sounded like a great way to enjoy the truck for the first time in years.:)

have fun buddy you deserve it for sure!!!!!!!

Hey Rammy!

I hear tire rack has a sale on tires buddy!!!!!!!!

I figure you may need some in the next week~!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ram From Hell said:
I was counting on the video and results to be posted up at PSI's web site by now, so I'll have to just give you the rough numbers.

Peak HP: 920

Peak TQ: 875*

* I need to double-check this number. Sorry.

This was at 6500 RPM and 14# of boost on 92 octane pump gas, with some water/meth injection. The sound was absolutely painful w/o hearing protection. The engine held together perfectly. Air/fuel distribution was excellent. Pulled 8 of 10 plugs, and they looked perfect. John Reed really, really knows how to work with the Viper engine.:rock:

(Insert huge sigh of relief.)

Anyway, it's been one long damned day. I'll get the exact TQ number tomorrow so we can figure out whose prediction was the closest. I'll also post up the link for the video, etc., once it's posted on PSI's site.

One word AWESOME!!!:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut curious , what diid it make without meth or did ya even dyno it witout? sorry not a big meth fan:eek:

Yes, we dyno'd with and without. Picked up a solid 30hp with it on. You have to remember how much these engines respond to cooler IAT's. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back