ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

SrtBrad said:
1129 RWHP / 1200 TQ on race gas (C116) for the aggressive track tune on 14 - 16 lbs of boost.

925 RWHP / 975 TQ on pump gas and 10 lbs of boost with a mild tune.

Boost isn't adjustable as-is.

It is in the works though.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Boost isn't adjustable as-is.

It is in the works though.;)

Wish I could find Mr. Anderson he makes the A+CVT. His design uses floating sprocket bars instead of a belt. Or you could use a hydrostatic CVT. Hmm, maybe using the hydraulic fan motor from a SRT-10 ;)

My guess. Well if you have 700WHP @ 4k rpm you already have 925Ft/lbs of TQ. So If you redline @6k and have 15psi of boost then my guess would be:
1015TQ
1160HP

i'd like to say 999/999...which upside down would be a bit "hell-acious";)

but i believe you'll be a tad over the mark...

so my guess...

1080/1170

however...is this after a break in period, and playing with the timing for the first month....because...that could be a huge difference in the "first set of good numbers";)

pokeytemplar said:
Wish I could find Mr. Anderson he makes the A+CVT. His design uses floating sprocket bars instead of a belt. Or you could use a hydrostatic CVT. Hmm, maybe using the hydraulic fan motor from a SRT-10 ;)

No need. Just need a wastegate-style valve in place of the race bypass valve, which allows for remote control of the valve opening. This is what FastJack has implemented in his ride. This may be the crucial link in hooking up all of this power at the track...;)

Ah, you are going for that solution....... It will definitely help you with hooking up. It would work perfectly with a pulley swap. One for street use (wastegate stays closed all the time) and one pulley for race use (Wastegate used for launching). Same thing could be done with the Roe builds just place the wastegate parallel with the bypass valve. Not the most efficient solution but will work very well!

The CVT would allow you to dial the boost in at any situation. Double speed for low RPM power (burnouts) half speed for putting around town and launching and then any speed in between. WAY MORE COMPLICATED than a Wastegate though and probably not the most efficient solution either.

I have decided to just use AWD!

I'll say 1178 HP and 1243 ft.lbs. You have a TON of patience my friend, I hope its everything you've waited for and more!

880 Hp, 1150 tq peak #'s @ 4200 rpm :dontknow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back