ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

GADodgetech said:
For real, maybe he will win totm if he shows some good ones :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for bumping this thread, and reminding me I have a truck of my own to contend with!:p

I've spent most of my time working with Dale's (tinygiants) truck that I haven't thought about mine for a while.

I just received the new injectors yesterday, and now I'm waiting for some tools to install new connectors onto the injector harness. Should have that all done next weekend, and be back on the dyno soon thereafter.:rock:

Had to halt the tuning due to being sold the the wrong injectors (thanks to Gary at X-Metal).

I have new injectors (100#) I'll be installing (along with replacing the harness connectors) this weekend. Then it's back to the dyno for the test.

Ram From Hell said:
Had to halt the tuning due to being sold the the wrong injectors (thanks to Gary at X-Metal).

I have new injectors (100#) I'll be installing (along with replacing the harness connectors) this weekend. Then it's back to the dyno for the test.

Gary is soooo damn good, it just makes me wanna :puke:

Black1 said:
K..... :D Come on over.... :D

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I told Mikey (1QckSrt) that I can't wait to do another GTG with the Florida crew. Let me know if anybody needs video/photo including weddings, parties, music videos, etc etc,............. That would be an excuse to fly back to Florida and hang with some homies.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Can't wait! What is your actual goal Eric? Or are you just shooting high? I'm looking at over 700rwhp for my F2 set up, anywhere from there to 750 is good, above? oh well but prefer a little lower at first. Going to tune for a street set up, that is my goal and we'll tune it to suit. Best of luck, not long to go! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back