ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

kennygene said:
866/938
I hope I'm not too late!

At the rate this project has gone, you're way too early.:D

Whitesnake said:
any updates?

Yup. It's Monday. Six days to go.:p

Just about finished the injector swap. Very tedious work putting new plug ends on the injector harness. There's one oddball adapter (between the injector and intake) out of 10 that was cut too short, so I have another one on the way. Also had to modify the mounting holes on the fuel rails, as the injector/adapter combo is just a hair taller.

Just waiting for confirmation on the availability of the dyno we want to meet up at.

Tuner's overseas schedule went long. He was to jet-lagged to do a decent job. We're looking for a date this week.

I'll just post AFTER I've been through the process.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Tuner's overseas schedule went long. He was to jet-lagged to do a decent job. We're looking for a date this week.

I'll just post AFTER I've been through the process.;)
come on eric my balls are hurtin

ZCx said:
i've played that game before:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock:

Not a very good feelling, is it, being on the lossing side of the game:p

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tic tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick:D

what??? no tocks??????????

tocks as in tic tocks.

not tocks

:rock: :rock:

faslane505 said:
sooooooo....did you get with your tuner yet sir?

F*ck no.

I'm also waiting on an injector adapter to replace one that was too short.

I'm telling you I'm just about ready to teach myself how to tune. Not that I'd push the timing up at all, but just get the fuel tables in line so I'm not washing the cylinders down.

Geez. How long has it been now?:argh:

Ram From Hell said:
Alright.

Most of you know know what I've done to my ride, but for those who don't, here's a quick rundown:

Forged and coated bottom end.
JM Striker heads.
Belanger long tube headers (suck it, Nowwhat!:D )
Comp Coupe cam.
Hogan's Racing intake manifold.
FJO water/meth injection
...and of course
JMB's F2 ProCharger.

Not that it's particularly original, but let's get some guesses on HP and torque. I have a nice, new SRT emblem like the one in my grill to give away to the closest to the final HP and torque numbers.

Will post up tomorrow with the results!:rock:
since here:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back