ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

...............................................??????????????????????????????????

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito:

How much boost? 800/900 is my guess on 10 psi.

Are you planning on track racing it or just having a fast fun street truck?

Hey maybe Ramfromhell is 1fast in disguise:D:D he found some pics of a nice build online made some promises and now cant come threw with the results lol:mad::mad:

common now Ramfromhell tell us this aint so and you have some serious numbers for us:D:argh:

only due to the fact that he has been helping dale with his truck.......

i'm not judging....

take all the time you need eric...but ....i better get a prize if i'm right....;)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Hey maybe Ramfromhell is 1fast in disguise:D:D he found some pics of a nice build online made some promises and now cant come threw with the results lol:mad::mad:

common now Ramfromhell tell us this aint so and you have some serious numbers for us:D:argh:

You guys make more noise than a gaggle of school girls!:D

I've been busy trying to catch up with a much needed surge in work in my business. I have just my two sons and one other guy, so things get challenging at times. Other things have made it tough to focus on the truck too.

Just getting back to the truck this weekend. It's been sitting since the GTG, after both belts were thrown on my third pass at the strip. Anyway, making a tweak to the bracket to adjust the belt track alignment. Once this stuff is taken care of, I'm trailering down to my tuner in Portland for final tuning.

RFH out.

Patiently waiting.....

Ram From Hell said:
You guys make more noise than a gaggle of school girls!:D

I've been busy trying to catch up with a much needed surge in work in my business. I have just my two sons and one other guy, so things get challenging at times. Other things have made it tough to focus on the truck too.

Just getting back to the truck this weekend. It's been sitting since the GTG, after both belts were thrown on my third pass at the strip. Anyway, making a tweak to the bracket to adjust the belt track alignment. Once this stuff is taken care of, I'm trailering down to my tuner in Portland for final tuning.

RFH out.
Let me know when you're coming down. I would still like to talk to your tuner so Randy won't bitch about the way my truck smells.:D :D Maybe we can make time for a beer or three.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back