Proud new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome aboard..beauty of a truck!..:rock:

Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Columbus, and we have a BUNCH of other OH owners here. If you're ever in the area, feel free to give a shout.

Oh, and don't forget about Mopar Nationals in August. We need a few more 06's there this year. :)
(I really like that red....a lot)

Enjoy!

-------------------
SilvrSRT10 said:
I think it's just proper forum etiquette to keep your post the same width as the page/screen. If your pics/posts are wider than the screen then we have to keep scrolling left and right to see everything.;)
FORUM NAZI!
:D

Kevan said:
Welcome to the forum.
I'm in Columbus, and we have a BUNCH of other OH owners here. If you're ever in the area, feel free to give a shout.

Oh, and don't forget about Mopar Nationals in August. We need a few more 06's there this year. :)

Enjoy!

-------------------
FORUM NAZI!

Forum Nazi, Bwahahahahaha :D ;) ;) :star:

Welcome!
Meet us at the Nats, just around the corner for ya.

Finally! Another SRT-10 in N.E. Ohio.. I think I have seen a total of ONE around here, EVER, besides mine!

What city are you in?

Oh.. NICE TRUCK! Maybe I'll see you on the street...

Kevan said:
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy!

-------------------
FORUM NAZI!

Thanks we just had a charger forums meet and greet at polaris Quaker steak and lube in may and the turnout was awesome over 100 people. even 2 cars from texas. I live in youngstown area. Near quaker city dragway:rock:

While I was gone on my 2 day trip. My K&N came along with my emblems from JMB!. I think I am Gonna just get the magnaflow now that I found it fits the 06. thanks guys.

Q/C Inferno Red

HEY! Welcome to the forum. Your truck and mine have a lot in common (LOL everything)

Speed Racer said:
HEY! Welcome to the forum. Your truck and mine have a lot in common (LOL everything)

If you don't mind what is the crankcase breather for? Is it something the v-10 needs? thanks. I am not a red kind of guy either but I love the inferno red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back