Proud new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ....... Open Wallet for the Mod's ..... Pics as ya go ...

WELCOME TO THE RBC.......:rock: :rock:

BEATIFUL TRUCK... LOOKS FAMILIAR... :D :rock: :rock:

xtreme2424 said:
FORD! no thanks LOL that is a charger daytona. Don't worry I am not going to tell her what you said.:)
Oh, Sorry - I shoulda put my glasses on. Thank god she has better taste than I gave her credit for :rock: :rock: :D ;)

Welcome aboard! :rock:

Gawd.... I love that color. :eek: .... And I HATE red! :confused: :dontknow: :D

You're on the right track with the mods, too! :burnout:

xtreme2424 said:
I think I am Gonna like it here......

You will!!

Welcome to the forums! Great start on the mods! :rock: Glad to see more '06's around here! :rock: :p :D

Congrats and Welcome to the Family

xtreme2424 said:
. . . . it goes to exhaust shop friday to get nuetered.:rock:

Research your exhaust options, there's a few to choose from. The favorite here is Magnaflow.

There's a few of us with custom set-ups. Nowwhat has an absolutely KILLER setup. I'm pretty fond of mine as well. DaveT(BADVNM) has a delicious sound also.

xtreme2424 said:
should I? or get catless midpipes.

It is funny that I am typing to the guy that made me want a srt-10.
I saw the vid of your 10 second run on accident while on youtube looking for charger vids. You Rock:rock:

It's cool to know a vid that we made translated to another proud owner of a SRT10.:rock:

Welcome to the club.

Brad

Roz-SRT said:
Research your exhaust options, there's a few to choose from. The favorite here is Magnaflow.

There's a few of us with custom set-ups. Nowwhat has an absolutely KILLER setup. I'm pretty fond of mine as well. DaveT(BADVNM) has a delicious sound also.

I like the magnaflow but I heard it needs cut and welded to fit 06 QC?

I wasted alot of money on the charger 4 catback kits and ended up with custom 3 inch twin flowmaster 40's and now am happy.

I am really looking to go big with this truck so I just want a little more sound for now. I plan on full header setup in the future. Maybe corsa or other options will become available by then.

Nowwhat's truck just sounds sick:D I love it but local police here are pricks and I goto work at 2-4 a.m.

I don't think its anything extreme. I think relocation of a few hangers. . .

I wouldn't call it waste! You invested into R&D as to what you liked! :D

Hmm, I kinda doubt Corsa will come around. If they haven't yet. Production has stopped on these things, I don't seem them going down that road.

You want loud? Just do cutouts and stock exhaust. That way the po po is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back