Proud new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals I am the proud new owner of a 2006 QC srt-10.
I live in northeast Ohio and I am ready to learn and mod.:)

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

Nice Truck!! Looks like you already have a Ford in your garage you can practice your kills on ;) ;) :D

sweet looking ride.better shrink that pic or you will get in trouble!!too much bandwidth.(at least that what they told me!!!

Welcome to the RBC,great color !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

wont grow old said:
sweet looking ride.better shrink that pic or you will get in trouble!!too much bandwidth.(at least that what they told me!!!

It's a photobucket pic, so no VTCOA bandwidth used. :D

And welcome from Canada!!

Wifey said:
Nice Truck!! Looks like you already have a Ford in your garage you can practice your kills on ;) ;) :D

FORD! no thanks LOL that is a charger daytona. Don't worry I am not going to tell her what you said.:)

TheMoparConnection said:
welcome---lets mod!!!!

Oh yeah> Spent some time today with Dave from Roe Racing and ordered stage 2 pcm 172 t-stat K&N drop in and it goes to exhaust shop friday to get nuetered.:rock:

xtreme2424 said:
Oh yeah> Spent some time today with Dave from Roe Racing and ordered stage 2 pcm 172 t-stat K&N drop in and it goes to exhaust shop friday to get nuetered.:rock:

great start on the mods....are you cutting the cats...?.....Welcome:rock:

wont grow old said:
I think it's just proper forum etiquette to keep your post the same width as the page/screen. If your pics/posts are wider than the screen then we have to keep scrolling left and right to see everything.;)

06 Looks the Best and Last Year made:rock: :rock:
First thing you need to do is Get a Stage 2 Flash Pcm to really wake her up it is a Must On the Quads.
Your not getting your full 500 horses with that Detuned Computer.

Nowwhat said:
great start on the mods....are you cutting the cats...?.....Welcome:rock:

should I? or get catless midpipes.

It is funny that I am typing to the guy that made me want a srt-10.
I saw the vid of your 10 second run on accident while on youtube looking for charger vids. You Rock:rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
I think it's just proper forum etiquette to keep your post the same width as the page/screen. If your pics/posts are wider than the screen then we have to keep scrolling left and right to see everything.;)

I agree and meant too however the program I used to shrink them with is not on this new pc. I will try and figure it out though.

Great looking truck. Welcome aboard you will learn a ton.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Junior member in 2 hours....wow

(mods, keep your eye out on this one LOL)

-Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back