Pulled the trigger....you may be surprised

I will update once I get it home. From what I can tell, lowering kit, exhaust, painted door handles, mirrors (which are coming off), and full front clear bra--which I love! and matte black on the hood and roof.

How about some pics of the bra. Sharp truck, but I still like your "re-pop" wheels on the black truck.

Beautiful truck.

I only had one yellow car before and it was an eye catcher.
As you said, it needs some time to get used to it, but once you
dont have it around you miss it.

Have fun with modding !

Arne

I know......my wife tells me that daily. Drive it a bit, then start on the motor. It will have a lot of similarities to the black one, with the exception of new paint. But I got a 2 door and I am pumped!! Love the Viper, just couldn't see me in one. As soon as I saw this truck, I got excited.

I would have traded ya for the 4 door:D

Tony is on his way now to NY to pick it up. Will have her Sunday morning!

Do you have a guesstimate on how long this build is going to be?

I learned several years ago to not try and do everything at one time. Incremental changes allow for more enjoyment. So no, no time frame.

I learned several years ago to not try and do everything at one time. Incremental changes allow for more enjoyment. So no, no time frame.

Yeah, I don't have those skills :D

I am excited about your build... Can't wait for some progress!

Tony just arrived at the dealership and the deal is off. The truck had some paint work that maybe to some would be ok, but for me however just simply would not work.

Wow, paint work with only 10k miles on it. Bummer. Sucks Tony had to drive up there to find that out. If it was something simple and straight forward they should of explained it before someone drove up there! :mad:

We're they not willing to negotiate any??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

We're they not willing to negotiate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for a mint truck. Three different shades of yellow was not going to work. So negotiating a lower price wasn't even an option.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back