Pulled the trigger....you may be surprised

I know where there's a 9k mile CE with a full B&B exhaust 9k miles!! Let me know if you want his email..

I'd like to have the truck but I'm not ready to purchase just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I know where there's a 9k mile CE with a full B&B exhaust 9k miles!! Let me know if you want his email..

I'd like to have the truck but I'm not ready to purchase just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I would like to have his contact info.

Ron

damn nothing worse than a premature trigger pull .
I'm sure Dom knows all about that lol ;)

Wow bud, that sucks! Sorry to hear. Hey on a side note... I'd take a CE over a Yellow Fever any day! Good luck with that one!

Wow bud, that sucks! Sorry to hear. Hey on a side note... I'd take a CE over a Yellow Fever any day! Good luck with that one!

One thing is for sure, I will have an 04 or 05 RC simply because of the growing list of parts that have already been ordered and sitting in my garage. Im starting to look more at red, and a CE would be cool. I still say no silver or black and yellow is starting to fade on me a bit. I leave for the Dominican Republic next Monday, so I am in high gear now looking.

I was going to say what is wrong with a little paint but three shades of yellow is pretty bad..

Yes, and my best friend (who painted my black truck) might completely unfriend me, if I take something like that to him to fix.

I am looking for a mint truck. Three different shades of yellow was not going to work. So negotiating a lower price wasn't even an option.:(

I've got a mint 04, Black, less than 15,000 miles. No mods other than Tint and a K&N drop in. PM me if you are interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back