Pulled the trigger....you may be surprised

Yellow is about my last choice, but the black accents set this truck off perfectly. Welcome back, you weren't gone for too long. :D

Yellow is about my last choice, but the black accents set this truck off perfectly. Welcome back, you weren't gone for too long. :D

Only 1 choice for a truck, even though they are 9 years old. If I was going to get in another truck, it was going to be a 10. As for color, with only 5 colors being available on the 05's, we are limited. Since I have had both black and silver, and, red and black are the most prominent colors, I needed a major change. I have never given yellow much of a second look, other than the ones on the site, but quite frankly, the more I look at it the more impressed I am. My daughter already hates it, but I think in her eyes, no truck will ever measure up to Vader. I think I can change her mind. And of course my boss says nothing screams ego more than a big black truck, except for a big yellow truck.......he loves it.

Love it :D

On the new generation GTO's a lot of people painted the front fascia similar to that.

Is the wing painted black too? Love the matte black on the hood and roof!

You have to have more pictures then that!!!!

Love it :D

On the new generation GTO's a lot of people painted the front fascia similar to that.

Is the wing painted black too? Love the matte black on the hood and roof!

You have to have more pictures then that!!!!

I believe the hood is painted, but the roof and wing are wrapped. I will be taking it off the wing. Let me see if I can get some other pics up.

A couple more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I like that the badges are blacked out too. I like as little chrome on the outside of the truck as possible.

I like that the badges are blacked out too. I like as little chrome on the outside of the truck as possible.

Just ordered all my smoked out lights with HID's, had Tony order my wheels and front grill.

Well I thought I uploaded 8 other pics......fail.

Do you have a line on good HID housings?

Tom put the chrome versions of projector headlights on my truck and I definitely want to tone it down. My last truck didn't run HIDs but I had the headlights blacked out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back