Pulled the trigger....you may be surprised

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or maybe not.....only 10,000 miles, with some existing, tasteful mods. Definitely a good platform.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 179
congrats, ur nuts btw. What's the plan? I know you already have one

I know......my wife tells me that daily. Drive it a bit, then start on the motor. It will have a lot of similarities to the black one, with the exception of new paint. But I got a 2 door and I am pumped!! Love the Viper, just couldn't see me in one. As soon as I saw this truck, I got excited.

Check out the optical illusion on the front valance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 169
Congrats. Not my first choice in color but it's clean. Now blackout those headlights and put some hids.

Why all the drama, ya knew you were gonna buy a truck!. Vipers are like Corvettes, far to common, really got to some modding to make yours stand apart from the crowd. These trucks pretty much stand alone by themselves & one thing to remember: they building new Vipers & Corvettes everyday. These, the run is DONE! Lucky if we ever see an SRT8 RAM from the factory..

I've been thinkin about yellow for my next one!

Good looking YF!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congrats.Signature update time.

What all mods does it have ?

I will update once I get it home. From what I can tell, lowering kit, exhaust, painted door handles, mirrors (which are coming off), and full front clear bra--which I love! and matte black on the hood and roof.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back