Pulling Engine - Let me know if there is anything you want measured or a picture of

Hey Bone, would you mind if i came over and spent the night sleeping next to
your truck? :rofl: :rock:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Hey Bone, would you mind if i came over and spent the night sleeping next to
your truck? :rofl: :rock:

Sharpi
You can share my blanket.:dancing:

DRamSrt10 said:
Can I have the spare one!?! :( I missed the pistion list too. How much are you selling the camshaft??

DRamSrt10,

Do you want srtbrads? He hasn't replied back that he still wants it. I'm leaving in a week so I need to clean out the garage.

Begood and Eddie,

Did you get yours? One of you two didn't send me an address. I can't quite keep track of all the items mailed right now....sorry.

SRT-10 Piston Ash Trays final list
1) Mutt - Received
2) Patrick - Received
3) Kevan - Received
4) Bone - Received
5) Begood -
6) srtbrad - Brad, need your address one more time, deleted it from before
7) eddie102870 -
8) FaSt ReD SrT10 - mailed
9) Wifey - Received
10) Spare - Received

Borden3srt said:
hey bone, if you need me to break her in while you are gone just let me know. i will even park it in my garage for peace of mind. i still have a space open since roy doesnt want to use it!:mad: :(

Hey Borden, i'll pay you $300 if you let me drive it for a day while hes gone.
:dontknow: :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rofl: j/k...
But Seriously.. ;)

Sharpi

You and that red anodized split-loom tubing...I swear....
LOL

Looks great and sounds great too, Bone!
You're gonna have lots of fun in that thing when you get back.

(oh, and thanks for the compliment a few posts back. One of these days I'll be in there with Silverback. :D )

Bone said:
A better breather system will probably be my next install with a bigger boost pully.

JMB's Catch-Can would be a good choice, I think. :dontknow: I installed mine this last weekend w/ the CAI.... looks and works fantastic. :rock: I just had to add a bit of heater hose around the tube that runs from the drivers-side bank to the can, to keep it from kinking..... but you shouldn't have this problem, as you wouldn't run the tube under the upper intake.... :dontknow: :)

Everything looks and SOUND great, Bone! :rock:..... can't wait to see her at Nat's. :)

Thanks for the vid clips Dave... they :rock:

Gotta love the SC... power comes on hard!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

SRT-10 Piston Ash Trays status
1) Mutt - Received
2) Patrick - Received
3) Kevan - Received
4) Bone - Received
5) Begood - ?
6) Open
7) eddie102870 - Received
8) FaSt ReD SrT10 - mailed, received?
9) Wifey - Received
10) Spare - Received

Bone said:
SRT-10 Piston Ash Trays status
1) Mutt - Received
2) Patrick - Received
3) Kevan - Received
4) Bone - Received
5) Begood - ?
6) Open
7) eddie102870 - Received
8) FaSt ReD SrT10 - mailed, received?
9) Wifey - Received
10) Spare - Received

Has anyone called the open one?

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Has anyone called the open one?

Sharpi
Nope, it was srtbrad's but I guess he didn't want it in the end and was offering it up.

6) srtbrad - Brad, need your address one more time, deleted it from before

Hey Sorry it took me so long to respond Bone.. Yes I got the piston.. Thank you sooo much :rock: I keep it in the floor console next to the shifter and show it to people everyday hahahaha

Accu Sump installed today. Not too tough of an install, maybe a couple of hours. Just need a good place to locate it.

It does look very sharp and contrasts nice with the engine. Already got a few, "What the heck is that?!" comments.

There are a few different ways to install it. I have an electrical circuit with a switch inside the cab. Also have a optional filter no bypass system with the kit, adapter for the oil filter connection. This was Doneo's kit btw.

I believe it added about 3 more quarts of oil now total.

Good peace of mind.:rock:
accu1.JPGaccu2.JPG

Also, installed the rest of my NOS system, minus the purge placement. However, fully operational now!nos1.JPGnos2.JPG

Cam install

So far no issues with the cam, good lope. An obvious performance increase with my install, how much with the cam who knows? I didn't want any drivability issues with the cam and so far so good!
:rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Bone said:
Accu Sump installed today. Not too tough of an install, maybe a couple of hours. Just need a good place to locate it.

It does look very sharp and contrasts nice with the engine. Already got a few, "What the heck is that?!" comments.

There are a few different ways to install it. I have an electrical circuit with a switch inside the cab. Also have a optional filter no bypass system with the kit, adapter for the oil filter connection. This was Doneo's kit btw.

I believe it added about 3 more quarts of oil now total.

Good peace of mind.:rock:
View attachment 12785View attachment 12786

Also, installed the rest of my NOS system, minus the purge placement. However, fully operational now!View attachment 12787View attachment 12788

whoa-nelly-nf.gif

Hey, i see you put the VEC inside the engine bay... ;) :rock: don;t get water
on it ;)

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Hey, i see you put the VEC inside the engine bay... ;) :rock: don;t get water
on it ;)

Sharpi
Only temp location. I have a place for it inside the cab. As I posted before, the VEC extension harness was bad and I had to send it back for a new one.

Bone said:
Only temp location. I have a place for it inside the cab. As I posted before, the VEC extension harness was bad and I had to send it back for a new one.

ahhh, i remember now... where you planning on putting it inside the cab?
I asked Gary @ Roe about 1fasts install location(where the passenger air bag
is located) and he couldn't tell me anything about it. Neither could 1fast when
i PMed him about it :dontknow: i think it would look good there.. :D :p

Sharpi

Anyone in the area should seriously consider Taliban Dan for the install. This is his thrid Viper truck (1st Roe SC) so far to date. Their labor rate is 65-70/hour compared to about 120-130 for other shops. They state the cost of the install up front, if it takes longer, no extra charge. Dan treats your truck as his own.

A Mustang dyno is located a mile away. Local guy can port heads. Another can assemble pistons, rods and balance the crank. Dan does the valve work for the heads.

Kitchen's Auto Center
(478) 922-4953
1233 Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31088

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back