Pulling Engine - Let me know if there is anything you want measured or a picture of

More pics of eng being pulled.
eng7.JPG
eng6.JPG
eng5.JPG

Also slightly ported and polished my throttle body.
eng8.JPG

BONE.... I THINK YOU ARE ADICTED:D :rock: WELLL I THINK WE ALL ARE..

I'M JUST JELAOUS.....:D :rock: :rock:
PLEAS PM ME PRICES IF YOU CAN.. THANKS..

Engine pulled.

Attachments

• eng4.JPG
    eng4.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 95
  • eng3.JPG
    eng3.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 75
  • eng2.JPG
    eng2.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 107
  • eng1.JPG
    eng1.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 117
DJCHEROKEE said:
BONE.... I THINK YOU ARE ADICTED:D :rock: WELLL I THINK WE ALL ARE..

I'M JUST JELAOUS.....:D :rock: :rock:
PLEAS PM ME PRICES IF YOU CAN.. THANKS..

Prices of what? My Momacitas?!:D

Looks like you were haulin ass today, makin some good progress!

Bone said:
Prices of what? My Momacitas?!:D

OF COURSE..... WHAT ELSE.... AFTER ALL THAT WORK... WE NEED SOME MAMACITAS...... WELL I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT I WANT A MAMACITA TOO:D

PISTONS AND CONECTING RODS

Are you doing a Cam. too Bone if you are could you take some basic pics for me? Thanks bud

If you are asking about Piston pricing.

Here it is for Diamond. There are other makers of pistons out there. I had seen these a year ago at Roe Racing and had to have them.:rock:
They have options on compression ratio.

DJCHEROKEE said:
PISTONS AND CONECTING RODS
http://www.diamondracing.net/
http://www.diamondracing.net/TechArticles_NewPiston.asp
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=96&idproduct=237
Complete set of forged pistons, rings and pins will fit your factory rods without modification. Much stronger than factory cast units! Great for forced induction applications. More details...
Price: $1,116.95
Piston Upgrade, 2004-2006 Viper and Ram SRT-10's

These stock replacement pistons are stronger than the factory pistons. They are specifically made to handle the specifications of forced-induction engines. Pistons feature a bore of 4.030, compression height of 1.222, wrist pin diameter of 0.945, wrist pin length of 2.750, and weight of only 472 grams. These are direct replacements for the 2004-2006 stock cast pistons in SRT Vipers and SRT Ram trucks. They have better oiling qualities and ringland placement to reduce piston failure and allow much higher boost levels. Rings are file to fit so every specification can be taken into consideration for maximum performance.

Dominick572 said:
Are you doing a Cam. too Bone if you are could you take some basic pics for me? Thanks bud
Yes, I will. I am going to micron both cams jussssst to make sure the specs are correct. I was too busy today to get involved with the cam. I ran out of time while measuring the Push Rods.

Cool thanks alot bud, from the pics it looks like you were hauling ass...

Dominick572 said:
Cool thanks alot bud, from the pics it looks like you were hauling ass...
Thanks. Time flies when you are pulling it. I did have help from Taliban Dan. Some of the work requires two people or Stinker with his small hands.

Bone said:
Thanks. Time flies when you are pulling it. I did have help from Taliban Dan. Some of the work requires two people or Stinker with his small hands.

Looks great Dave... she's gonna be an animal!

Bone said:
Under the IM
Thanks Dave!
The only thing missing is the shot of the plug wires/coils. :D
It's okay though. I think I figured out how Stinker got to 'em w/o pulling the IM.

Kevan said:
Thanks Dave!
The only thing missing is the shot of the plug wires/coils. :D
It's okay though. I think I figured out how Stinker got to 'em w/o pulling the IM.

When I put them back on, I will shoot a picture.

There are two coil packs that mount in the center top of the engine. You can see the 4 holes where to mount them. I have a drawing on my other computer for which wire goes to which coil pack.

Bone said:
When I put them back on, I will shoot a picture.

There are two coil packs that mount in the center top of the engine. You can see the 4 holes where to mount them. I have a drawing on my other computer for which wire goes to which coil pack.

placed the distributors back on top

Attachments

• kevan3.JPG
    kevan3.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 127
more pics:burnout:

Attachments

• bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 75
  • time1.JPG
    time1.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 102
  • tstat.JPG
    tstat.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 90
  • pist6.JPG
    pist6.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 93
how did your cylinder walls and the tops of your pistons look, with you spraying and all, should have this moved to the do-it-yourself section

Crank

Attachments

• crank1.JPG
    crank1.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 131
  • crank2.JPG
    crank2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 110
eddie102870 said:
how did your cylinder walls and the tops of your pistons look, with you spraying and all, should have this moved to the do-it-yourself section
Hold ya horsies....posting now.
Only pulled number 1 piston for now. Looked good. If anything, I was running rich. The piston rings were holding. There was a little carbon, very very small amount, leak past the first ring, but second ring was holding fine.

Attachments

• pist1.JPG
    pist1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 81
  • pist2.JPG
    pist2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 94
  • pist3.JPG
    pist3.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 60
  • pist4.JPG
    pist4.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 65
  • pist5.JPG
    pist5.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 65
  • pist6.JPG
    pist6.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 80
Is there a way to do a piston upgrade like yours without pulling the engine?

thanks for the pics also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back