Pulling Engine - Let me know if there is anything you want measured or a picture of

Sharpimage said:
How hard was it to take the front dash apart? got any tutorials?
I'm gonna get an iPod connector for my truck soon and was wondering
what all i need to do to get the dash apart. :)

Sharpi
I forgot to check on this before I say certain. I will be there tomorrow at 478-922-4953 or Taliban Dan's cell 478-922-4953. Call me and I will check and go thru step by step if you want.

Cool bro, i'll probly get it in a week or two. i'll call you about it ;)

Sharpi

ARP head bolts! Took quite awhile to find these. They are the best head bolt/stud system I know of out there. A product worth considering with Forced Induction and/or NOS.
Found them through Jason Catzada at Racing Solutions, Inc.
281-752-9600

If you call ARP you will NOT find them and will be told they have not been made for the Gen 3 Viper. When in fact, they have been, and the maker is Jason at RSI. There was some proprietary issues between him and ARP, you would have to ask him for all of the details. However, here is what you need:
ARP # 247-4201
Dodge Viper
91-93 HSK

$335.00 (+ $14.14 ship)

Attachments

• arp1.JPG
    arp1.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 40
  • arp2.JPG
    arp2.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 23
  • arp3.JPG
    arp3.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 23
  • arp4.JPG
    arp4.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 40
  • arp5.JPG
    arp5.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 27
  • arp6.JPG
    arp6.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
New Mopar Bearings. Mine were in great shape, hardly any ware on them. However, new ones ordered.

Attachments

• bearings.JPG
    bearings.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 36
MSD Knock Sensor and instructions.

Attachments

• knock1.JPG
    knock1.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 57
  • knock2.JPG
    knock2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 22
  • knock3.JPG
    knock3.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 23
Relay panel. Taliban Dan got tired of all of my wiring all of the place. Made a relay panel to clean up the wires. I told him, one mod leads to another, then another...:D

Attachments

• relay1.JPG
    relay1.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 57
  • relay3.JPG
    relay3.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 39
  • relay2.JPG
    relay2.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 45
Spark plugs.
NGK Iridiums next to Bosch Copper plugs.
Both are colder plugs.

Attachments

• spark3.JPG
    spark3.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 25
  • spark2.JPG
    spark2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 30
  • spark1.JPG
    spark1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 37
Sweet dude. Can someone explain to me briefly what the diffrence is between cold and hot plugs? i know its written up in detail but i'm too
lazy to look. :D

Basically, Colder plugs are for Forced Induction and NOS applications.

Temperature of plugs refers to how easily the plug can transfer the heat absorbed from combustion to the cylinder head. Hotter plugs either have thinner porcelain jackets around the electrode, longer porcelain jackets, or both (when compared to a colder plug of the same manufacturer). The thinner the porcelain is, the less heat it can absorb and so the less heat it can transfer from the electrode tip to the metal body of the plug, and likewise, the longer it is the harder it becomes for heat to transfer from the tip to the body. The more power you make from a given size engine, the more heat you are creating from combustion, which means that the plug is exposed to greater temperatures during engine operation. The different heat ranges allow you to keep the spark plug’s tip at the proper temperature for reliable operation; too much heat and it wears excessively (and can cause pre-ignition), to little and deposits will form that eventually prevent the plug from creating a spark. So know that as you increase the heat of combustion, you must move to progressively colder plugs to keep the plug tip at the right operating temperature. More information can be given later on how to know when a colder/hotter plug is needed.

Line Lock - ready for the Nats! :rock::p:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Attachments

• linelock.JPG
    linelock.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 86
  • carros_antigosfa01.jpg
    carros_antigosfa01.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Relay installed

Attachments

• relay69.JPG
    relay69.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 63
  • pic4129.jpg
    pic4129.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 83
Headers re-coated with DEI High Temp Silicon coating (rated to 1500 F). I had one chip out of my Belangers, so I decided to recoat them myself.

Attachments

• headerspaint1.JPG
    headerspaint1.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 50
  • headerspaint2.JPG
    headerspaint2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 36
  • headerspaint3.JPG
    headerspaint3.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 31
  • post-18022-1150387550711824321.jpg
    post-18022-1150387550711824321.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 78
If maybe you can give me some pix on how to take intake manifold off to install the msd wire and add some arrow point the bolts :D THANKS! What the headers is that? belangers and where did u get these DEI High Temp Silicon coating?

DRamSrt10 said:
If maybe you can give me some pix on how to take intake manifold off to install the msd wire and add some arrow point the bolts :D THANKS!

:rofl: , i saw your post wondering about how to take the intake manifold off.
Maybe he'll give you some pix :rock: :rock: I personally would like to know
myself. :D

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back