Pulling Engine - Let me know if there is anything you want measured or a picture of

DRamSrt10 said:
If maybe you can give me some pix on how to take intake manifold off to install the msd wire and add some arrow point the bolts :D THANKS! What the headers is that? belangers and where did u get these DEI High Temp Silicon coating?

DEI ordered it from Autozone.
Belangers
This is a pic of the distributors on this post.
I can take a pic of the IM if you like.
The engine is completely apart now, so I can't give you pics anymore of the IM on the engine. It's not going back on.

Sure, you can take the pic of IM. Course, I know what the IM is. lol. But you can add some arrow points to the unbolts holes so i can know which the bolts that need to be take off. THANKS

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Headers??? What headers...:confused: :dontknow:

belanger :)...hey bone, you are saying that your engine arent going back together anymore. What are you going doing with them now? :dontknow:

DRamSrt10 said:
belanger :)...hey bone, you are saying that your engine arent going back together anymore. What are you going doing with them now? :dontknow:

I didn't say the engine isn't go back together. The IM isn't going back on top.

What am I doing with them now
Staring at them. :eek:

DRamSrt10 said:
Ahh i see, my bad. Then put IM back on top and post some pic! LOL
Enjoying? :D
See post 23 and 35.

looking at your avi, im hearing that music in my head when the caveman sees his picture at the airport

I'll take the roast duck with mango salsa...

"Well apparently not because I'm looking right at it."
:)

Next set of headers: Jet-Hot.
Trust me on that.

Anyone want to guess what the "COW BELL" button is for? :D

Bone said:
I'll take the roast duck with mango salsa...

I don't have much of an appetite, thanks......

caveman.jpg

Ported and polished Throttle Body.:p
Shop crew hard at work below.

Attachments

• imported.JPG
    imported.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 43
  • imported2.JPG
    imported2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 65
  • july_the_pits.jpg
    july_the_pits.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 136
Sharpimage said:
Very carefully. :D :D

Sharpi
Yes, correct.

I started to port it while I had some free time. Then John Stuttle told me he was attempting to port a few, so I send mine to him. I didn't have a big buffer (so to speak). I had to go back over with some metal polish to make it really shine.

I originally contact RSI about theirs, but they do not make them anymore. Plus, I wasn't going to wait any longer for Boomer to produce one, so I tinkered then sent it to JS for some more work.

Bone said:
Yes, correct.

I started to port it while I had some free time. Then John Stuttle told me he was attempting to port a few, so I send mine to him. I didn't have a big buffer (so to speak). I had to go back over with some metal polish to make it really shine.

I originally contact RSI about theirs, but they do not make them anymore. Plus, I wasn't going to wait any longer for Boomer to produce one, so I tinkered then sent it to JS for some more work.

Who is John Stuttle and where does he located? How much do it cost to have him polish it?

DRamSrt10 said:
Who is John Stuttle and where does he located? How much do it cost to have him polish it?
[email protected]
You would have to ask him those questions, but I'm sure you would get a good answer. Or give me your email address and I will send it to him.

Wouldn't it be better off just to get the one butterfly throttle body as
apposed to a two butterfly throttle body?:dontknow: I've read somewhere
that someone(sorry for being vague) was making a one butterfly throttle body :dontknow:
Just my .02 cents

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back