QC Mid 12s

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL I know the feeling ronnie:D we went to Rockingham dragway for a GTG before Joanne got rid of her QC and I couldnt manage below a 13.20's, Joanne got in there an clicked off 13.04-5's all freaking night:rock: :rock:

And dont feel bad, Mine usually tells me what i am doing before I know it too:p

"your going to cut the grass today arent ya?"

"Your going to take the trash out in a minute?"

"you gonna wash my car today sweety?"

LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

THAT IS JUST WAAAAY TO FUNNY!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

rottenronnie said:
FATJACK
The truck ran a 15.1 when new in Calgary at 5400 feet (D.A.). It then ran a 13.8 at 100 with a Stage 2 and catback on a 1/2 decent track and 14.2 in Calgary with the same equipment. Dynojet numbers were 423 at that time which is where a stock Viper car is with a manual transmission so, so far so good. I am thinking we take a 30-40 horsepower hit through the auto...maybe... high ??...???

The Strikers went on with a custom grind billet roller (Truck/torque grind).
The r.w.h.p. numbers went up to 566 at that point.

So, in answer to your ?? The Strikers..... without a doubt.
I haven't even put headers on the thing yet. And the manifold is still mismatched.
impressive runs, ronnie !!! :congrats: :rock:

130 rwhp from just the strikers ?? very nice....... i noticed a cam listed in your sig, had to help, which one ?

i'm planning on takin' my 10 down this winter for forging, cam & strikers - your feedback is good news...... i'm also considering a better flowing intake like a hogan's, what do you think ? :dontknow:

moparracing said:
impressive runs, ronnie !!! :congrats: :rock:

130 rwhp from just the strikers ?? very nice....... i noticed a cam listed in your sig, had to help, which one ?

i'm planning on takin' my 10 down this winter for forging, cam & strikers - your feedback is good news...... i'm also considering a better flowing intake like a hogan's, what do you think ? :dontknow:

The billet roller was a custom grind based on the Viper coupe cam but ground for torque and early/sustained cylinder pressure and a wide torque band.

Last edited:
moparracing said:
have you considered a better flowing intake ?

Port injection manifolds aren't dealing with wet flow so I just stuck the richest injector in #3 and called it good.
IF the #3 cylinder tends to run lean as per engine failures...

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
Ronnie,

Good #'s. What was the lobe center on the camshaft?

The billet roller was a one-off (somewhat experimental) from Jeff Morys. It has a relatively wide LSA.

Hey Rotten, what tires are you using to put that power down, I just cam back from the track, 13.5 was just tune and headers couldn't break 14 with nos, stock tire's traction control worked just not with stock sneakers. my best r/t .047 my time 16 @ 98 I would of won the burn out contest even in 4th I was :burnout: :burnout: any advice on skins I have traction bars too.

Timeslip from last night as per data in Timeslip Section above...

Attachments

• CastrolRaceway (Medium).jpg
    CastrolRaceway (Medium).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 44
DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey Rotten, what tires are you using to put that power down, I just cam back from the track, 13.5 was just tune and headers couldn't break 14 with nos, stock tire's traction control worked just not with stock sneakers. my best r/t .047 my time 16 @ 98 I would of won the burn out contest even in 4th I was :burnout: :burnout: any advice on skins I have traction bars too.

My M&H Drag Radials work pretty good except they are too freakin' low and it lowers the m.p.h. a touch.

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL I know the feeling ronnie:D we went to Rockingham dragway for a GTG before Joanne got rid of her QC and I couldnt manage below a 13.20's, Joanne got in there an clicked off 13.04-5's all freaking night:rock: :rock:

And dont feel bad, Mine usually tells me what i am doing before I know it too:p

"your going to cut the grass today arent ya?"

"Your going to take the trash out in a minute?"

"you gonna wash my car today sweety?"

LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Stink,I hate to break the news to you,but I do believe that's called "DEVINE GUIDANCE" !!!

nycstev said:
Wow how do you get 19mpg with a QC?

Well, keep in mind we have a bit larger gallon here in Canada so my number will be a bit higher and it is a highway number. The mileage would even be a bit better if I didn't have to use Ethanol based fuels, but I do. Keep in mind with the heads, cam etc. it will no longer meet emissions even though it still has cats on it.

How to get 19 m.p.g.? Just a large boost in efficiency. The Strikers have a fast burn chamber and allow for more compression and the cam is a torque builder. The engine was assembled with torque in mind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back