Quad Cab 1pc. Aluminum Driveshafts

Do you have any iron ones for this conversion like the stock driveshafts or is aluminum the only material?

Last edited:
Never got a reply back Scott. Just wanted to check back with you on pricing for a one piece steel drive shaft for a 6 speed conversion. Thanks!

Never got a reply back Scott. Just wanted to check back with you on pricing for a one piece steel drive shaft for a 6 speed conversion. Thanks!

Not a normal item for us bud. Still checking on everything. Aluminum is a much better option therefore that's what we built years back. Tubing wall size and overall length as well as many other factors still have to be considered and hadn't had that chance yet bud but it's on my plate. :)

Not a normal item for us bud. Still checking on everything. Aluminum is a much better option therefore that's what we built years back. Tubing wall size and overall length as well as many other factors still have to be considered and hadn't had that chance yet bud but it's on my plate. :)

Thanks Scott!

Receive the rotating mass today and rid that carrier bearing with our lightweight aluminum shaft!

Better shifts, faster times, no carrier bearing, much lighter. Win written all over it!! Well...I didn't write that on them :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back