Quad Cab 1pc. Aluminum Driveshafts

How your truck doing man?

It's there. Should be starting to work out some minor issues like the passenger side front o2 sensor not reading and then my brake and abs light has been in practically on since DLM worked on it. Hope to get that fixed and finally my left turn signal doesn't work which I checked everything including if power is even getting to the bulb which it isn't. That problem arose after taking it to the dealer. I was told possibly the tipm might be the issue. Once I get those bugs fixed then its balls to the walls with the turbos going back on.

It's there. Should be starting to work out some minor issues like the passenger side front o2 sensor not reading and then my brake and abs light has been in practically on since DLM worked on it. Hope to get that fixed and finally my left turn signal doesn't work which I checked everything including if power is even getting to the bulb which it isn't. That problem arose after taking it to the dealer. I was told possibly the tipm might be the issue. Once I get those bugs fixed then its balls to the walls with the turbos going back on.

There is an extended warranty on multi function switches for turn signal issues on 06-07 rams. Let me see if I can find it.

TSB 08-002-12 multifunction switch extended warranty to 10 years / 150,000 miles

TSB 08-002-12 multifunction switch extended warranty to 10 years / 150,000 miles

Now that's service with a smile :)
Awesome looking out! As far as the ABS/Brake light it always seems to be a sensor in wheel bearing. Have you or anyone replaced wheel hubs? Could be as simple as the wire isn't connected. Awesome to hear your ready to boost her again soon. :rock:

NUMBER: 08-002-12
GROUP: Electrical
DATE: January 13, 2012

SUBJECT:
Multifunction Switch Malfunction - X42 (10 Year Or 150,000 Mile (240,000 Kilometers)
Warranty Extension)
OVERVIEW:
This bulletin involves replacing the multifunction switch if found inoperative or operating
incorrectly.
MODELS:
2006 DR Ram Pickup 1500
2006 DH Ram Pickup 2500
SYMPTOM/CONDITION:
Some customers may experience a turn signal switch malfunction that will cause the turn
signals to flash incorrectly. When selecting a right turn, the left flashers will function and
when selecting a left turn, the right flashers will function.

Had a similar issue with this MS. It was loaded with too much e. grease & started to oxidize. Cleaned it up good, no issues since.

Rid your carrier bearing and extra weight with a one-piece driveshaft from Venomous1 Racing :cheers:

Bump for the original one piece driveshafts that have been tested and proven for years on my own personal truck. Not thrown together and sold to the public in hopes of business. From 1.6 60 ft launches to pulling trailers loaded down, our aluminum driveshaft was put through the ringer to ensure its worth as a modification on our Quad Cabs. ;)

Woohoo!! The Original QC aluminum driveshaft that's been tested, proven and installed in the Venomous SRT-10 for years! Not manufactured, then sold the next day. Everything outside our N2O systems are tried on my personal truck for a testing period and verified my me. Never sent to you guys first in hopes of profit! Make sure your parts have been tried by their salesman and not just hyped by bystanders :chain:
Thanks,
Scott
V1Racing

Woohoo!! The Original QC aluminum driveshaft that's been tested, proven and installed in the Venomous SRT-10 for years! Not manufactured, then sold the next day. Everything outside our N2O systems are tried on my personal truck for a testing period and verified my me. Never sent to you guys first in hopes of profit! Make sure your parts have been tried by their salesman and not just hyped by bystanders :chain:
Thanks,
Scott
V1Racing

I can vouch for the N20 setup:driver::heeeelllllooooo:

Thanks,
Scott
V1Racing

Lol you guys are to funny, you both sell parts for the same truck your both gonna have some crossover it's the nature of the beast there are vary few parts to upgrade since its one truck your competing on.

And your both in it to make a profit. You both provide a quality part , the variations are negledegable but both think your part is the best and the other is crap lol.

As well both do solid testing, I have not heard any poor quality or falty parts from either vendor,

Anyhow Cary on its quite amusing to follow these sales threads pretending not to name each other. Lol. Might as well not beat around the bush lets start a Jtsvp vs venomous thread part vs part war on quality and price lolol

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good point, however... I would prefer there isn't a war. Our Members can just decide where they would like to purchase goods and services

Lol you guys are to funny, you both sell parts for the same truck your both gonna have some crossover it's the nature of the beast there are vary few parts to upgrade since its one truck your competing on.

And your both in it to make a profit. You both provide a quality part , the variations are negledegable but both think your part is the best and the other is crap lol.

As well both do solid testing, I have not heard any poor quality or falty parts from either vendor,

Anyhow Cary on its quite amusing to follow these sales threads pretending not to name each other. Lol. Might as well not beat around the bush lets start a Jtsvp vs venomous thread part vs part war on quality and price lolol

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cool idea ken but honestly never said anything bad publicly about foremans products
Actually dont really pay attention one pays attention to others when they are considered competition, even tho when he first started i told him best of luck then keep hearing all these prodding remarks he supposedly makes lolol

Enough folks ask for something i try my best to have it done
Like our billet valve covers vipers guys wantem again so there back under the knofe trying to cut price

I really wish him the best of luck its a tough biz yo have fun in but here we do our best at having a blast!
Rock on ken ya troublemaker lololo

Sent from iphone 12
In tub washin the sac

Cool idea ken but honestly never said anything bad publicly about foremans products
Actually dont really pay attention one pays attention to others when they are considered competition, even tho when he first started i told him best of luck then keep hearing all these prodding remarks he supposedly makes lolol

Like our billet valve covers vipers guys wantem again so there back under the knofe trying to cut price

I really wish him the best of luck its a tough biz yo have fun in but here we do our best at having a blast!

Sent from iphone 12
In tub washin the sac

Holla lata ken

Sent from iphone 12
In tub washin the sac

Tony, I may have said some things at times with regret, but I done for times that in posting or recommending your proudly to MY customer. Many are OUR customer ;)
I've installed your products on my builds by recommendation or customers choice. Nothing bad to say. It's all all
Making Vipers, and Viper Trucks the terrors they're supposed to be. No
Matter the route taken, builder chosen, or money spent. The guy that buys a Viper Key is important as a $20k build. All have word of mouth and track/street results to accomplish.
Nuff said and enjoy y'all's weekend :D

Lol ooops let me rephrase something sorry on phone an honestly was in the tub lololol sorry ken aka srtvenemous lolll
I dont mean we have no competition at all i jus take a different aproach than some at biz
I pic the uppermost of the best and aim at that
Say underground an the goal would be to dominate them
Will it happen? Hell no lololol but one aims for the best and it keeps one driven to be better and better
And in the last five years it seems to be workin for me starting in a 20x40 bldg to purchasing our own shop so when i look Ahead i look at being the best we can be and i dont pay too much attention to what others are doing although i wish them all the best and drool at the quality of rides
Because thats what its about
The smiles on the customers faces
Honestly i think its the customers that are hurt the most
Vendors should work together not against but it doesnt seem to be the case anymore
Sadly
So we hammer on alone look out for newer bigger things this commin year
We got threw to the wolves but will come out leading the pack as one friend yold me
Rockin!

Later lolol gotta work now

Now that's service with a smile :)
Awesome looking out! As far as the ABS/Brake light it always seems to be a sensor in wheel bearing. Have you or anyone replaced wheel hubs? Could be as simple as the wire isn't connected. Awesome to hear your ready to boost her again soon. :rock:

Yeah it read as a faulty abs sensor and I bought an oem one and it still stayed on.

All you guys wanting to reduce weight, rotating mass, and rid your carrier bearing and two-piece shaft should jump on this. Proven reliability, strength, and quality ;)
1.6 60ft in a Quad Cab SRT-10 is haulin mail and done so many, many times.....on slicks......and in Mexico.....and 30k miles of Daily Driving.

Proven!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back